Just a little burned...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
PICK YOUR LEVEL! HOW DO YOU MOST ENJOY THEM?
AND SHARE YOUR BEST MEMORY OF ROASTING THEM AROUND THE CAMPFIRE!

90313695_3519118144816892_8181316364145786880_n.jpg

2 - browned all around. You can't be around a campfire without digging out the marshmallows. I'm not a big fan of smoores. I prefer just a plain toasted marshmallow with friends and family.

2 - browned all around. You can't be around a campfire without digging out the marshmallows. I'm not a big fan of smoores. I prefer just a plain toasted marshmallow with friends and family.
Same here on the plain....but I'm a #3. Best story of marshmallow toasting was my very hard headed son (won't say which one) when he was about 12 decided he knew all about how to handle marshmallows and was adamant on not listening to helpful suggestions. Boy liked his pretty toasted, and we kept warning him it was gonna catch fire the way he was doing it. As he's spouting off telling us he knew what he was doing with his triple marshmallow loaded stick, the whole thing blows up in flames. Mr. Bigshot is still telling us how he knows what he's doing and not noticing the entire thing is in flames. As we all point and laugh, he turns to see it and suddenly screams, throws it up in the air and it flies off into his very own personal pup tent. We deployed the fire extinquisher at that point....lol

#2 for me and #4 for my wife. I like the top of a biscuit and she likes the bottom and the same for cornbread and a lot of other things.

Reactions: Paintman
#2 for me and #4 for my wife. I like the top of a biscuit and she likes the bottom and the same for cornbread and a lot of other things.
The sign of a well balanced marriage. :)

Number three....... And I just realized that the last time I did the marshmallow thing around the campfire is connected with my responces in the " what intro" , the " time" song thread, and now this thread.....all these topics seem to be throwing me back to 1991 for some reason.....

Number three....... And I just realized that the last time I did the marshmallow thing around the campfire is connected with my responces in the " what intro" , the " time" song thread, and now this thread.....all these topics seem to be throwing me back to 1991 for some reason.....
Hmmm......interesting! Let me know if you figure out the "why" of that.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Hmmm......interesting! Let me know if you figure out the "why" of that.
Sadly, this is one of those things that only fate or the universe will ever know the meaning to.....there is honestly no way I could ever figure this one out on my own....

Reactions: Debi