just a dream or something else??????

xerafera

Reaction score
I was half sleep and heard somebody tell something:
I am from the cemetery for centuries. The stones are surrounded by torches near the old castle.and he said you are the last heir..
he said he find three person that the last heir but one dead,one is me and other one is missing.

when i try to open my eyes, the person look like a man...very dark..wear head hood and in his hand it look like a spear..he stand near my bed..just stand...beside him look like two man & two woman..full of light and so good looking.just stand and watch me at my bed.but i cant move and i fall asleep again..

when i awake...i still remember clearly and and some time that person(wear head hood) is appear in my picture when i take it...but the picture is missing now.

until now...i dont know what that mean..

Reactions: 7Critter
Sounds like it may just be a dream, hon. Dreams are very personal and hold their own messages. The person having the dream is usually the only one who can interpret it correctly.

Sounds like it may just be a dream, hon. Dreams are very personal and hold their own messages. The person having the dream is usually the only one who can interpret it correctly.
yeah......just the man is appear in my picture just a shadow of him..very odd but he come and go...not always with me..

Reactions: 7Critter