JULY MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE OUR MEMBER OF THE MONTH IS Benway!

Ben's been with us since November of 2017. He makes us smile every time he's here with his quick wit and wonderful stories. And boy, can he write! He always makes me laugh with his creative "exit" lines and sometimes makes my head hurt when he seriously addresses questions on the paranormal with a wisdom and depth that makes you think.

Benway has had rough year, going through lockdown in the UK alone and having Covid not once, but twice! Through it all he's shown incredible resilience and determination. Even when things were on the bleak side, Ben would set his alarm to join us at 3 AM his time for movie night. Now that's pure dedication...lol

Benway, we love ya. Thanks for being such a great addition to our PNF family!

Last edited:
Ben, congratulations man!!! well deserved

• Love it
Reactions: Benway
Ben on behalf of all the Americans here we want to thank you for not referring to us as the colonists.
hC6D399BB.jpeg

I think we should start remembering some of Ben's Greatest Hits.
He wrote a hilarious story about a birthday flambe' dessert . I remember it burnt the ceiling and that's why he doesn't have eyebrows..
Man o' man that was like your "Bennie and the Jets " !

Also, you even arranged a time anomaly for me and you know how I love those! After I posted the post said 'in 45 minutes' at the top and has been counting down since. So I suppose I haven't done it yet and yet here I am reacting to it! I love this place!