News Judge says victims of crime are racist.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
https://wizbangblog.com/2015/04/13/...saying-three-year-old-white-victim-is-racist/

A black judge in Kentucky gave a home invader and armed robber a light sentence because he said he feels that the three-year-old white victim was a “racist” because in her victim statement the little girl said she is now afraid of black people after two black men broke into her home and threatened her with a gun.

In an outrageous statement from the bench, Louisville Judge Olu Stevens attacked the tiny white toddler and her parents for their “racism” calling the little girl’s statement “disturbing” while at the same time excusing the actions of the criminals who traumatized her. That’s right, this judge was more upset at a little girl for being scared by armed robbers than he was at the armed robbers.

I also suggest reading the article that the above article links to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally try to keep my ladylike demeanor around here, but this one has me going "WTF!!!" You have GOT to be kidding me! A three year old child is considered racist because she's terrified that these men threatened her with a gun??? The judge needs his ass ripped off his bench and thrown into a jail cell for such blatant racism as he displayed himself!

Reactions: surge
I don't know how he expected the little girl to react. I'm sure if the villain had been a tall skinny white guy with a bright shock of red hair, she would have had the same reaction when she encountered someone who fit that description. Would that have made her biased toward gingers? How about blaming the people who broke into the house and not the people whose home was broken into? Yeah, I know... crazy talk!

Reactions: Debi