Judge rules in favor of Treasure Hunters

Though there is the fact the government 'covered' it up and stole the gold. No...the government cover stuff up? Take money? No... never. Total fallacy lol.

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman
My uncle was in the FBI. They ran some pretty nefarious operations to keep the Aldermen and the Chicago Outfit in line.

Reactions: Selectric
Though there is the fact the government 'covered' it up and stole the gold. No...the government cover stuff up? Take money? No... never. Total fallacy lol.
eh, the Gov. owns all gold in the country anyways since 1933 and EO 6102, which made personal ownership and hording gold illegal, sure Ford repealed it in 1973-4 but they can still confiscate all gold at will, it falls under the imminent domain laws. gets tricky, which says a lot on its own...lol

I wonder why the two men couldn't watch as the FBI dug at the disclosed site.
Come now lol, how else could they abscond with the riches. Sharing is not what they had in mind. The poor guys that found it got stiffed. I’m so glad they got a judgment in their favor. I hope they get proof it was found. I rather doubt it tho. I’m sure it will get covered up.

How about an update for ya?

This has taught every treasure Hunter not to be honest. In the future they will just grab the stuff and go. This operation sure sounds shady to me.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi