Joseph P. Farrel on CERN dangers

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
CERN Dangers Revealed: Paperclip Nazis and Cosmology Cartel - Dr. Joseph Farrell

Excerpt:

Farrell reveals the little-known fact that CERN is not merely a corporation but an international sovereign entity, similar in structure to the Bank of International Settlements. Farrell takes apart CERN's official story of its being a particle accelerator, created for peaceful scientific experiments. He argues that three distinct data sets reveal that it must be something else:

1) CERN's $6 billion budget is three times bigger than that of the Manhattan Project. It is military in scale. The machine, itself is something that has never been built before and a marvel of technology. It's a series of immensely powerful cameras, designed to take pictures of subatomic particle collisions. The machine's parts are said to have been built by a consortium of global manufacturers but it is virtually impossible to discover which companies built what - and more importantly, what the big picture of the LHC truly is.

2) Farrell reminds us that the World Wide Web was originally a CERN project, initiated in 1989. He suspects that they must be harnessing the Internet to funnel all of the data that they're collecting from their experiments.
Little known is that CERN is by far, the world's largest user of all of the Internet's bandwidth. Each collision generates billions of bits of data per second. The computational capabilities of CERN are absolutely monstrous and Farrell surmises that they're likely being applied to study the side effects of the tests, such as those that the supercollider has on the Earth's magnetosphere and in turn, how altering the magnetosphere effects human behavior.

3) Then there's the physics, itself. That the LHC is running particles, in counter-rotating directions, along an immense circular track, 27km in diameter, in addition to the 6km-diameter proton synchrotron. This reminds him of the counter-rotating fields of the alleged secret Nazi "Bell" EM weapon, which could allegedly cause crystals to form in animal flesh from distances of up to 200 meters.

He suggests, with his self-admitted "Junior High School hack from South Dakota approach to this…that you've got counterrotating magnetic fields that are 15,000 times the local magnetic field strength of the Earth, plus the synchrotron, with its huge magnetic field...They're dealing with electromagnetic fields on a planetary scale that have nothing to do with particle physics." He says that there's no way that EM fields of that strength would *not* have resonance effects on circuits, near and far; that the LHC really looks to him like a gigantic torsion machine. He says, "You scientists out there can send me blizzards of equations, proving me wrong - but I'm sorry, this is what I think it is."

He suggests that the particle physics story is a cover - or a minor part of the experiments, at best - and that other countries suspect as he does, that the LHC is a giant EM torsion field machine with potential military applications and that the only way for them to find out is to build their own large supercolliders. China, Germany and Japan have each announced plans to build their own.

The interview moves on to concerns, acknowledged but downplayed by CERN about the experiments' potential for the production of "strangelets", which would have the effect of converting all matter nearby into an ever-increasing blob of quark-gluon plasma. However, Farrell opines that the kind of tests being conducted at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at Brookhaven National Labs on Long Island, New York (infamous for its alleged role in the storied Montauk Projects) would have a higher likelihood of producing strangelets than the LHC.

Speaking of Montauk, it is interesting to note that the CERN website officially acknowledges that tests attempting to explore "extra dimensions" would be conducted. I recently ran a story about such tests, which were set to take place last week. So far, no results of these tests have been published, that I can find...Is the LHC a massive covert military project, hiding in plain sight? Don't miss this cutting-edge Dark Journalist episode!

Reactions: Mokey
Mokey jadamz Remember the week that we all felt soooo off? THAT was the week they tested for those extra dimensions.

Reactions: Mokey
CERN Dangers Revealed: Paperclip Nazis and Cosmology Cartel - Dr. Joseph Farrell

Excerpt:

Farrell reveals the little-known fact that CERN is not merely a corporation but an international sovereign entity, similar in structure to the Bank of International Settlements. Farrell takes apart CERN's official story of its being a particle accelerator, created for peaceful scientific experiments. He argues that three distinct data sets reveal that it must be something else:

1) CERN's $6 billion budget is three times bigger than that of the Manhattan Project. It is military in scale. The machine, itself is something that has never been built before and a marvel of technology. It's a series of immensely powerful cameras, designed to take pictures of subatomic particle collisions. The machine's parts are said to have been built by a consortium of global manufacturers but it is virtually impossible to discover which companies built what - and more importantly, what the big picture of the LHC truly is.

2) Farrell reminds us that the World Wide Web was originally a CERN project, initiated in 1989. He suspects that they must be harnessing the Internet to funnel all of the data that they're collecting from their experiments.
Little known is that CERN is by far, the world's largest user of all of the Internet's bandwidth. Each collision generates billions of bits of data per second. The computational capabilities of CERN are absolutely monstrous and Farrell surmises that they're likely being applied to study the side effects of the tests, such as those that the supercollider has on the Earth's magnetosphere and in turn, how altering the magnetosphere effects human behavior.

3) Then there's the physics, itself. That the LHC is running particles, in counter-rotating directions, along an immense circular track, 27km in diameter, in addition to the 6km-diameter proton synchrotron. This reminds him of the counter-rotating fields of the alleged secret Nazi "Bell" EM weapon, which could allegedly cause crystals to form in animal flesh from distances of up to 200 meters.

He suggests, with his self-admitted "Junior High School hack from South Dakota approach to this…that you've got counterrotating magnetic fields that are 15,000 times the local magnetic field strength of the Earth, plus the synchrotron, with its huge magnetic field...They're dealing with electromagnetic fields on a planetary scale that have nothing to do with particle physics." He says that there's no way that EM fields of that strength would *not* have resonance effects on circuits, near and far; that the LHC really looks to him like a gigantic torsion machine. He says, "You scientists out there can send me blizzards of equations, proving me wrong - but I'm sorry, this is what I think it is."

He suggests that the particle physics story is a cover - or a minor part of the experiments, at best - and that other countries suspect as he does, that the LHC is a giant EM torsion field machine with potential military applications and that the only way for them to find out is to build their own large supercolliders. China, Germany and Japan have each announced plans to build their own.

The interview moves on to concerns, acknowledged but downplayed by CERN about the experiments' potential for the production of "strangelets", which would have the effect of converting all matter nearby into an ever-increasing blob of quark-gluon plasma. However, Farrell opines that the kind of tests being conducted at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at Brookhaven National Labs on Long Island, New York (infamous for its alleged role in the storied Montauk Projects) would have a higher likelihood of producing strangelets than the LHC.

Speaking of Montauk, it is interesting to note that the CERN website officially acknowledges that tests attempting to explore "extra dimensions" would be conducted. I recently ran a story about such tests, which were set to take place last week. So far, no results of these tests have been published, that I can find...Is the LHC a massive covert military project, hiding in plain sight? Don't miss this cutting-edge Dark Journalist episode!
Sooo
That weird spiral sky phenomenon over Norway >>>product of CERN research?

...it is virtually impossible to discover which companies built what - and more importantly, what the big picture of the LHC truly is.

That is not unusual for very large government projects. They are so convoluted and complex that really nobody has the whole picture of everything. This is one of the reasons for the amazing amount of waste that is accepted as routine.

That is what the Net is used for by many different entities, public, private, and otherwise - to access and manage all of that data.

Little known is that CERN is by far, the world's largest user of all of the Internet's bandwidth
Only within their own campus area network. It is not as if all of that data is routinely transmitted from CERN to New York City to San Jose' and back. Network routing is quite intelligent and is designed to send traffic where it needs to go, when it needs to get there. CERN's campus area network must be an amazing thing to behold... probably on par with a single Googleplex.

Godwin'd at the third point. I really need to see evidence before giving this any credence.

Does such a configuration remind anyone of anything else, hmm?

Given the amount of time and money that would be required, it is far more likely that they collaborate in the CERN experiments. Reviews of personnel documentation would be revealing.

That would be way too imaginative for them.

Reactions: Debi