Joseph Aponte (56) (Friend of mine)

My sincere condolences and prayers go out to his wife and family. Joe was a great guy and did not deserve to die like that. I hope the creeps that caused this burn slowly for this. Joe was a good friend of mine before moving to Texas. He will be missed by all who knew him. RIP my friend.

My sincere condolences and prayers go out to his wife and family. Joe was a great guy and did not deserve to die like that. I hope the creeps that caused this burn slowly for this. Joe was a good friend of mine before moving to Texas. He will be missed by all who knew him. RIP my friend.
Secectric, I am so sorry you have lost another friend. There are no comforting words to be said. I wish we all had magic wands to fix things.

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear this. Bless you for keeping the faith during all your losses. I know how hard it is to lose so many in such a short span of time.

Prayers going out to the family, and to you.

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear this. Bless you for keeping the faith during all your losses. I know how hard it is to lose so many in such a short span of time.

Prayers going out to the family, and to you.
Thanks Debi. What a devastating loss for his family. He was a good guy and will be missed dearly. I am going to see his brother tomorrow if he is up for company.

Thanks Everyone for the prayers. I'm not sure if his family follows the PNF, but are on Facebook. The compassion shown will be heartfelt.