John Lear go fund me

40 years as a commercial airline pilot and he has no pension or retirement! Something fishy about this.

Reactions: Debi
40 years as a commercial airline pilot and he has no pension or retirement! Something fishy about this.

Well, it does happen. My own hubs pension/retirement went bye bye when the company did. A lot went down around 2008 with the financial bust. However, there are some big names out there who have interviewed him and gained from him over the years. You'd think they'd step up.

Reactions: NobleHouse
That I did recently. Happy to say I have some pretty good ones!

Well not all people who claim to be a friend are fair weather friends...Some are honestly there when you need them...But I think in this case its more of what he could do for them than what they can do for him....Story is still fishy in my book.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Well, it does happen. My own hubs pension/retirement went bye bye when the company did. A lot went down around 2008 with the financial bust. However, there are some big names out there who have interviewed him and gained from him over the years. You'd think they'd step up.
Same thing happened to my dad. The company just re-organized as a multi-national. So those who were higher up just made even more money.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi