Jimmy Church radio

damon

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Does anyone still listens to Jimmy Church Radio???

No. Other than listening to him occasionally during his relatively short stint as a C2C rent-a-host, I haven't listened to him in years.

I really enjoyed him early on as part of DMDN, his programs with Phil Mantle and later the assorted variations of Rendelsham players were the best UFO shows I've ever heard. Sadly he soon started going off the rails, falsely promoting himself as the designated fill-in for Bell until his SiriusXM non-compete ended. He really lost it with his silly Malibu underwater base story. That bit was so stupid I quit listening altogether.

A side story about Church you may remember from back in the day. As I mentioned above, Church had a series of really good shows (either 3 or 4 FTB episodes) where various Rendelsham participants/witnesses were interviewed. Multiple shows were required as many of them wouldn't speak with the others. There was bad blood among these guys, primarily as a result of books on the incident written by Nick Pope and Peter Robbins. (Some may remember Robbins going completely off his nut about Pope one night on MitD, leaving Bell total exasperated.)

I contacted Church and recommended he use his good relationships with the multiple Rendelsham factions to get them to declare a truce and agree to an all hands Rendelsham conference. I even offered to help finance the effort and help put it together. He liked the idea, but did nothing more than pay lip service to the conference. He struck me as wanting to do the show, but unwilling to do the foundation work to put it together.

No. Other than listening to him occasionally during his relatively short stint as a C2C rent-a-host, I haven't listened to him in years.

I really enjoyed him early on as part of DMDN, his programs with Phil Mantle and later the assorted variations of Rendelsham players were the best UFO shows I've ever heard. Sadly he soon started going off the rails, falsely promoting himself as the designated fill-in for Bell until his SiriusXM non-compete ended. He really lost it with his silly Malibu underwater base story. That bit was so stupid I quit listening altogether.

A side story about Church you may remember from back in the day. As I mentioned above, Church had a series of really good shows (either 3 or 4 FTB episodes) where various Rendelsham participants/witnesses were interviewed. Multiple shows were required as many of them wouldn't speak with the others. There was bad blood among these guys, primarily as a result of books on the incident written by Nick Pope and Peter Robbins. (Some may remember Robbins going completely off his nut about Pope one night on MitD, leaving Bell total exasperated.)

I contacted Church and recommended he use his good relationships with the multiple Rendelsham factions to get them to declare a truce and agree to an all hands Rendelsham conference. I even offered to help finance the effort and help put it together. He liked the idea, but did nothing more than pay lip service to the conference. He struck me as wanting to do the show, but unwilling to do the foundation work to put it together.
Ok thanks. I only have listened to his show once in a while. Because of the hours that I work, sometimes its just hard to listen to his show or other shows in general.

He's a lot like Noory in all the negative ways.
He'll sell you everything under the sun and make promises that could never be kept.

He also made a lot of false statements concerning Art Bell.
Art himself has stated, on air, that he has never spoken with Jimmy Church.
But that didn't keep Jimmy from riding Art's coattails and acting as though they were friends.

Reactions: Lynne
He's a lot like Noory in all the negative ways.
He'll sell you everything under the sun and make promises that could never be kept.

He also made a lot of false statements concerning Art Bell.
Art himself has stated, on air, that he has never spoken with Jimmy Church.
But that didn't keep Jimmy from riding Art's coattails and acting as though they were friends.
Thanks for the info

As you are probably noticing, Damon, we don't follow a lot of the radio shows here. I have been pretty selective on what I listen to these days, and it's mostly podcasts of interest when I have the time. I stream Coast overnight for my husband, but Noory has made the program into something I barely recognize as the old Coast format.

As you are probably noticing, Damon, we don't follow a lot of the radio shows here. I have been pretty selective on what I listen to these days, and it's mostly podcasts of interest when I have the time. I stream Coast overnight for my husband, but Noory has made the program into something I barely recognize as the old Coast format.
I have notice that. Yes George Noory has change Coast in the wrong way.

Reactions: Lynne