Jim Marrs update

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Caravan To Midnight
15 hrs ·
Sending out a prayer request to all of the Caravaner's to please pray for a great friend and guest , Jim Marrs. We ask at this time that everyone say a prayer for Jim and his family and let us all pray for healing for our friend Jim. Please share this with your friends and fellow Caravaners and include Jim in all of your prayer chains and circles. Let us all pray that the Lord will lift Jim out of his illness and heal him. God Bless you all. JBW.

*update : Jim has completely lost his vision and the doctors do not expect him to make it to the end of this week. Please continue to lift Jim up in prayer - if you are part of a prayer chain, please forward on. If not, start one in your network. I'm full of confidence that God will do a miracle. Please stand in agreement with me now. Blessings and thanks to all.

Matthew 18:19

"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven".

http://jimmarrs.com/

Jim Marrs needs our positive thoughts right now, page 1

The one and only Jim Marrs, a friend of ATS/The Above Network, LLC (he authored our book for us back in 2008 and came to our Guy Fawkes Event in NYC to speak) and a personal friend of mine is in bad shape at the moment.

He is on dialysis at home and has apparently lost his eyesight. He's fighting the good fight according to those close to the situation but I figure we can all take a moment and think of him.

Whether you agreed with him or not (I disagreed with him on many things) it didn't matter, he always had a smile and a kind word. If only the rest of us on this spinning ball in the middle of space could get to that level of decency...

He is one of the pioneers of literary thinking outside the box and is as honest as any man I've ever known. He opened up the JFK assassination to genuine scrutiny and has always had interesting theories on the UFO/UAP Phenom.

He is a fun guest to listen to. He also covers a wide range of topics, more so than most guest that are in the paranormal guest rotation. Good thoughts out to Marrs.

Reactions: Debi
Everybody keep sending out the good thoughts and prayers to Jim. Thanks.

In the interest of expediency, what happened to him?
He is not currently sharing what has happened to cause this. I have heard whatever happened hit very fast, and Noory is supposed to share more in a few weeks about it when Jim is ready to explain what's happening.

He is not currently sharing what has happened to cause this. I have heard whatever happened hit very fast, and Noory is supposed to share more in a few weeks about it when Jim is ready to explain what's happening.
Hmm, that sounds vague and mysterious. Maybe the MIB slowly poisoned him over time for the stories like JFK he's done over the years? I know that sounds facetious, but I am serious.

Reactions: Debi
Hmm, that sounds vague and mysterious. Maybe the MIB slowly poisoned him over time for the stories like JFK he's done over the years? I know that sounds facetious, but I am serious.
Hadn't even thought of that! I will let you know as soon as I hear an official story.

Reactions: Lynne