Jim Marrs on the Illuminati (video)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

In this free episode from George Noory's TV show Beyond Belief, the late author and researcher Jim Marrs explores the true story of the Illuminati, their philosophy of life and mechanisms for secretly taking control of the governments of the world. Check out more free episodes of Beyond Belief on our YouTube Channel, as well as many free hours of recent and past C2C shows.

Reactions: Mokey
I want to watch this so badly but i think Debi knows that I was so in love with Mr. Marrs and even though there was zero communication personally between us, he always had that projection that naturally tended to speak to whoever was listening, not just at a lecture, but in interviews. I am in that place where I'm not ready to accept that he won't be spreading his truth as he knows it to anybody anymore. May he rest peacefully and go onto a place where he finds another passion that makes him even happier.
I also am a fan of the things he took interest in researching. Into areas that real journalism, in my opinion, is taken by the journalist no matter what taboo came along with that within that field. A field that I still am holding hope to gain back it's original purpose.