Jet Pack Man is Back!

This must be some technology being tested. The one shown in the video from another report looked like a robot. Duke will no doubt have a good idea on this.

Reactions: Selectric
This must be some technology being tested. The one shown in the video from another report looked like a robot. Duke will no doubt have a good idea on this.
Or this guy will fly too close to airport and get sucked into a jet engine or make his best impression of a bug on an airliner window lol.

Reactions: Lynne
I still have serious doubts these sightings are jetpacks or any other manned conveyance. I don't think the technology is there to do some of things that have been claimed in the past couple years. There's also the danger involved and a good probably of doing time in a federal penitentiary. I'm more inclined to believe these are either balloons or a modified drone.

I also don't think it is simply a man with a jetpack. For one thing, it has been spotted at an altitude of several thousand feet which, I believe, makes this very unlikely. At least with known jetpack technology. A balloon or drone is possible though it really doesn't look like either one to me.

There are military bases in the vicinity so my guess is it is something from one of those although I wouldn't expect military types to mess with LAX traffic.

Reactions: Selectric and Duke
I also don't think it is simply a man with a jetpack. For one thing, it has been spotted at an altitude of several thousand feet which, I believe, makes this very unlikely. At least with known jetpack technology. A balloon or drone is possible though it really doesn't look like either one to me.

There are military bases in the vicinity so my guess is it is something from one of those although I wouldn't expect military types to mess with LAX traffic.

This drone looks like a possible explanation, but anyone caught flying this through controlled airspace is going to jail.

To date, the Jet Suit has been featured at over 200 events in 36 nations; when we spoke, Browning was about to head from his home in Salisbury, United Kingdom, to California for a demonstration at the Sonoma Raceway. Browning also used his invention to snatch the world speed record for a body-controlled, jet-engine-powered suit, which he set at 85 miles per hour in 2019. Gravity Industries has now developed about six suits, each powered by five gas turbines that generate 300 pounds of thrust with 1,050 brake horsepower.

To date, the Jet Suit has been featured at over 200 events in 36 nations; when we spoke, Browning was about to head from his home in Salisbury, United Kingdom, to California for a demonstration at the Sonoma Raceway. Browning also used his invention to snatch the world speed record for a body-controlled, jet-engine-powered suit, which he set at 85 miles per hour in 2019. Gravity Industries has now developed about six suits, each powered by five gas turbines that generate 300 pounds of thrust with 1,050 brake horsepower.
That's the same Royal Marines suit Crux posted about above. One thing for sure, you are not going to sneak up on someone using that suit.