Jet pack dude above L.A.X

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
It’s probably a black operations project. The government defenses had a lot we don’t know about. Hubby says it’s a time traveler lol.

Reactions: Paulm and jadamz
I just don't understand how a jet pack can be flying at 6000 feet

I just don't understand how a jet pack can be flying at 6000 feet
This isn't a "jet pack" in the sense of those of our age group know it, the Bell pack from the 60s as used in "Thunderball" and other movies and TV. Those had a very short endurance, around a minute I think.

What's in the video appears to be a jet powered hoverboard. Back a few years ago one particular brand hoverboard set an altitude record of better than 7000 ft, and later was flown across the English Channel. The endurance/performance is there to make the LA flights, but it's incredibly stupid.

This isn't a "jet pack" in the sense of those of our age group know it, the Bell pack from the 60s as used in "Thunderball" and other movies and TV. Those had a very short endurance, around a minute I think.

What's in the video appears to be a jet powered hoverboard. Back a few years ago one particular brand hoverboard set an altitude record of better than 7000 ft, and later was flown across the English Channel. The endurance/performance is there to make the LA flights, but it's incredibly stupid.
you are correct I'm thinking 1967 Bond....you'd think the dork could get sucked up in a vacumn around the plane idjit

Reactions: Paintman

Latest theory, would be interesting to compare performance specs of the drone with what was reported by aircrew.

Watch the video embedded in the article, it shows the drone as videoed by observers on the ground. That video looks remarkable like those shown on various paranormal TV series claiming they are "flying humanoids." I remember one in particular on a "Fact or Faked" episode where they investigated what was reported as a "witch," I think in Mexico, or the US southwest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and Paintman