Jesus face on tree

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by Debi, May 14, 2019 at 1:25 PM.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

A British man chopping wood in his backyard could not believe his eyes when he noticed what appears to be the face of Jesus on one of the pieces of would-be kindling. John Dickson reportedly spotted the spiritual-looking anomaly after he had finished cutting up logs to be used for firewood and set about stacking the pieces. The man was soon stopped in his tracks when he picked one up and saw a rather familiar 'face' staring back at him.

"It totally freaked me out," Dickson recalled, noting that his brother was also present when the discovery occurred and he was also amazed by the eerie sight. Although not a religious person, Dickson still expressed some discomfort when it came to the prospect of using this particular piece of wood for a fire. "I'll never be able to burn it," he mused, "otherwise I'll burn in hell." Considering what the oddity might fetch on eBay, he might better off trying to sell the strange piece of wood anyway.

Darcy, ParanormalMom and ozentity like this.
  2. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I don't know why he thinks it's Jesus face,I'm not saying it's not, but why on a log or a piece of toast?

Darcy and ParanormalMom like this.
  3. ParanormalMom

ParanormalMom
    Expand Collapse
    The truth shall set you free.

I see a face but not gonna say it is Jesus face. I think alot of ppl wanna it to be so much they convince themselves that I can be.

Darcy and ozentity like this.
  4. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

If it makes people happy its all good.

5. ParanormalMom

ParanormalMom
    Expand Collapse
    The truth shall set you free.

Agree Oz I remember one time my cousin dawn said her chip looked like Luke from general hospital, LMAO I played along with it it made her happy. To me the chip looked like a chip.

Darcy and ozentity like this.
  6. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I suppose we all see the world differently,some see it very different lol.

7. Darcy

Darcy
    Expand Collapse

My problem with these kind of 'Jesus' in stuff is this... We, no one in 2000 years anyway, has actually SEEN Jesus's face. To my knowledge as centuries passed we CREATED an image and named it Jesus. White, and in perceptual and never ending pain... which in itself irks me to no end... So I can't figure out how they know these image's are Jesus.

I do believe their are TRUE instance's of apparition. In those instances I think you are focusing on the Sacredness and not the physical image. I would be - or at least hope I would be. The one exception 'to me'. Is the Shroud of Turin. The instant I first viewed an image of it - I accepted it as Truth and understood how it became. Regardless of the controversy - that is my Truth to hold so I don't argue it.

8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree. I too believe in the shroud.

It is a very cool image. Can trees have spirit attachments?