Jersey Devil or Prank

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A Jersey Devil May Have Been Spotted in New Jersey | Mysterious Universe

A photo and a video of what is described as a Jersey Devil flying over New Jersey are making the rounds on the Internet. Is it a real Jersey Devil? How can one tell? Should the good people of New Jersey be concerned? Can Governor Chris Christie put up a blockade?

The photo belongs to Dave Black of Little Egg Harbor Township who claims he was driving home from his job in Atlantic City when he saw what he thought was a llama running near a golf course. This being New Jersey, he was OK with that, but what happened next caused him to take out his phone and get some pictures.

If that wasn’t enough, then it spread out leathery wings and flew off over the golf course.

He shared the best photo with a local reporter and it looks like a blurry image of a deformed goat with wings, which is close to what many believe the Jersey Devil looks like. Not only that, the sighting took place in Galloway, which is near Leeds Point, the town where a certain Mother Leeds allegedly gave birth one stormy night to the Jersey Devil

Verdict? (Like I don't know what you guys are gonna say on this one.....)

Not that I know what a Jersey Devil is supposed to look like but - The wing movement was pretty convincing .The body was completely ridged . I'm pushing the fake button now
upload_2015-10-14_15-42-39.jpeg

Reactions: Debi