Japanese Killer Robots Murder 29 Scientists

Elon Musk is no dummy and he seems genuinely concerned. Sky Net could be in our future. Scary stuff. I love Linda Molten Howe, but what is up with those eyebrows under her hat. I was like girl go get that taken care of lol.
Elon is absolutely a dummy. He accidently bought Twitter, despite not wanting it and then posted a poll on it asking if he should quit and we told him to get lost! He didn't make millions through genius; he was born into money, invested in Tesla in exchange for authority and then forced out the actual founders and stole the credit. Space X is a business which had to survive his stupid blowing up rockets which weren't ready business plan. The man is a liar and a buffoon. I'd trust my cat with money over him, and she's been dead since the 90s. This is in some ways reassuring though, as the kind of people who would fund the creation of Skynet are so stupid that it would fail long before it could kill us.
Benway's law of self limiting villainy.

No Siri, no Alexa, no AI at all for me.

Not needed.

Best of luck to all those who come after me.

Has every programmer forgotten Asimov's three laws of robotics?

;th
1677597335487.jpeg

Elon is absolutely a dummy. He accidently bought Twitter, despite not wanting it and then posted a poll on it asking if he should quit and we told him to get lost! He didn't make millions through genius; he was born into money, invested in Tesla in exchange for authority and then forced out the actual founders and stole the credit. Space X is a business which had to survive his stupid blowing up rockets which weren't ready business plan. The man is a liar and a buffoon. I'd trust my cat with money over him, and she's been dead since the 90s. This is in some ways reassuring though, as the kind of people who would fund the creation of Skynet are so stupid that it would fail long before it could kill us.
Benway's law of self limiting villainy.
I do appreciate the illumination on this topic Ben.

Reactions: Benway and Paulm