Japanese Killer Robots Murder 29 Scientists

Elon Musk is no dummy and he seems genuinely concerned. Sky Net could be in our future. Scary stuff. I love Linda Molten Howe, but what is up with those eyebrows under her hat. I was like girl go get that taken care of lol.

speaking short 30 second intervals dousnt circumvent a phone tap.. it dousnt even stop a trace anymore. maybe 30 years ago that would work on tracing a location but no longer, (unless they were old fashioned landlines. still on the old grid, if that even still existed then..and then only for location, a tap is a tap, auto records at the moment the phone is answered) ...(which reminds me of all the cool stuff you could do with a landline...lol...like calling with a certain 3 digit code, when the phone is answered you hang up, after that whenever the called phone rings you can hear the conversation, the code creates a "party line" of sorts that also rings your phone..the codes and tricks you could do with landlines was amazing)... if he was working with S.F he should have had access and the knowledge of how to communicate stealthily...lol... or just get a burner phone....yeah, not buying that story too much

The Dangerous Rise of ChatGPT and NueraLink: Horrifying Warning!​

Reactions: Selectric
speaking short 30 second intervals dousnt circumvent a phone tap.. it dousnt even stop a trace anymore. maybe 30 years ago that would work on tracing a location but no longer, (unless they were old fashioned landlines. still on the old grid, if that even still existed then..and then only for location, a tap is a tap, auto records at the moment the phone is answered) ...(which reminds me of all the cool stuff you could do with a landline...lol...like calling with a certain 3 digit code, when the phone is answered you hang up, after that whenever the called phone rings you can hear the conversation, the code creates a "party line" of sorts that also rings your phone..the codes and tricks you could do with landlines was amazing)... if he was working with S.F he should have had access and the knowledge of how to communicate stealthily...lol... or just get a burner phone....yeah, not buying that story too much
I remember those days :D

Reactions: Paulm
I dislike Elon. He wants to enslave humanity.
He obviously sees the robots as a challenge to that. I am tired of these rich guys that want to control everything. It's an age-old problem. I wonder if they are the same soul reincarnated over and over.

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Ragnar0711
He obviously sees the robots as a challenge to that. I am tired of these rich guys that want to control everything. It's an age-old problem. I wonder if they are the same soul reincarnated over and over.
very possible