Jane Goodall talks Bigfoot

I would have betted she didn't believe they exist but it sounds like she is a bit of a fence sitter like myself on the subject. I do think some people are genuine with their BF stories.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I would have betted she didn't believe they exist but it sounds like she is a bit of a fence sitter like myself on the subject. I do think some people are genuine with their BF stories.
Share that fence, Oz! lol I've been on it for a long time despite Lynne trying to get me off of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Share that fence, Oz! lol I've been on it for a long time despite Lynne trying to get me off of it.
I really hope I land on Lynne's side one day but until then it's splinters in the behind, lol.

Reactions: Paulm
I look at the Big Foot thing with an open mind. Maybe they are real and maybe not but I do believe that people are not all lying when they think that they have seen one. When you run into something that is inexplicable you either accept it or seek psychological help. Once you run head-on into the unexplained you tend to look at other unexplained things with a somewhat less skeptical mind.

What you "see" is often mostly based on your expectations and preconceived notions. I personally have been shot at by a fool that thought that I was a danm SQUIRREL! I was sitting and leaning against a tree and wiggled my foot. I didn't notice him and when he saw my foot move he took a shot at it. Fortunately, he was 75 yards away and the small shot didn't injure me...I DID pi$$ me off though and I "the squirrel" returned his fire. I aimed high enough that he was in no danger but it scarred the crap out of him unless he was up in the tree.

LOL Instead of apologizing or talking to me he RAN.