Jail if you're over 12 and Trick or treat!

It is RIDICULOUS that such a law is on the books.

And 12 is also dumb. You can't be a kid at 13 or 14??? IF I had to have an age limit, it would be 16-drivers license age....
I have to agree with you, Noble. I have a 13 yr. old grandson who is still "just a kid." I would say if you are still in middle school, you are still good to go. When they hit high school level, then it's time for inhome parties with some supervision or something. But sheesh! Let the kids be kids!

and that business about trick or treating while it's still daylight. laws are taking all the fun out of things.
Definitely. It's gotten to the point that when there is going to be a parade or something, you see so many cops hanging around that you think that there's been a murder or something.:confused:

Reactions: ghostkind
Definitely. It's gotten to the point that when there is going to be a parade or something, you see so many cops hanging around that you think that there's been a murder or something.:confused:

The police can't win. A noticeable police presence that protects the public draws comments like yours. If some wackjob or terrorist attacks a public gathering and kills/injuries anyone, we hear complaints the police did not do their job. I'm surprised there are men and women willing to serve as law enforcement officers.

Well, I wasn't trying to put law enforcement down! I only meant that it cast a sober light on what otherwise should be a lighthearted festivity.

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi