"I've Seen Dead People"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A coroner speaks of her interactions with the departed. (The paranormal part starts about 8 minutes in.)

Reactions: ozentity
I found the part about the pics of spirits fading away interesting as I always believed anything paranormal couldn't be captured on film. If I feel anything around in future I'm going to try it even if I can't show it to others.

This woman is on Coast to Coast tonight with Knapp. 5/23/21

First Half: Donna Francart was a deputy coroner who worked in investigations involving suspicious, violent, or unexplained deaths. She joins George Knapp to talk about her new book "I've Seen Dead People" along with the conundrums she faced in her profession of perplexing relationships with both the living and the dead.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I found the part about the pics of spirits fading away interesting as I always believed anything paranormal couldn't be captured on film. If I feel anything around in future I'm going to try it even if I can't show it to others.
This surprised me too. I wasn’t aware of the fade away. I don’t think this is always the case tho. We’ve all seen pics of possible apparitions. I don’t think they all are fake.

This surprised me too. I wasn’t aware of the fade away. I don’t think this is always the case tho. We’ve all seen pics of possible apparitions. I don’t think they all are fake.
You could be right Lynne, I think the large amount of people faking these has made me doubtful.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm