"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" Will Not Air on Broadcast TV This Year

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

My favorite of all the Charlie Brown holiday TV specials.

My favorite of all the Charlie Brown holiday TV specials.
Many memories of that cartoon every Halloween. Also Legend of Sleepy Hollow was always watched.

This makes me both sad and mad! Come on! It's Halloween and the Great Pumpkin! There are a lot of us who can't stream because we don't have the internet speed. :mad:

Reactions: Duke and Selectric
It's The Great Greedy Apple, Charlie Brown.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Duke
It's The Great Greedy Apple, Charlie Brown.
Well said. I even looked to see if you tube had a bootleg copy hanging out there and …nope. Sad, very sad that all kids can’t enjoy a simple pleasure of youth.

Reactions: Selectric and crux
Well said. I even looked to see if you tube had a bootleg copy hanging out there and …nope. Sad, very sad that all kids can’t enjoy a simple pleasure of youth.
That’s why I always buy the DVD or Blu-ray of shows/movies that I like. One of the shows that I have on DVD is an old one I loved as a child called Benson. They only released the first two seasons.

Reactions: Selectric
That’s why I always buy the DVD or Blu-ray of shows/movies that I like. One of the shows that I have on DVD is an old one I loved as a child called Benson. They only released the first two seasons.
I actually remember Benson.

I think that it's become a greed fest out there. Who can grab what to "use" to get our bucks. I will take the commercials and leave it on free channels, please. Half of the US does not have enough internet speed to stream stuff.

Spin off of Soap :) This is the story of two sisters....lol