It's strange.. runs in family.

PicassoB

Reaction score
My mom and I. And my late grandmother both experienced premonitions. Any reason why?? We can't explain it. We get weird feelings.

My mom and I. And my late grandmother both experienced premonitions. Any reason why?? We can't explain it. We get weird feelings.
Picasso, you are gonna need to give more info than this! ;) Did they come in dream state? Auditory? Just a knowing? A vision? How clear and how precise?

We're here to help and answer questions, but we need specifics to deal with. Unlike other sites, we actually do try to offer knowledge and not just guess at things.

Picasso, you are gonna need to give more info than this! ;) Did they come in dream state? Auditory? Just a knowing? A vision? How clear and how precise?

We're here to help and answer questions, but we need specifics to deal with. Unlike other sites, we actually do try to offer knowledge and not just guess at things.
More like feeling. Like something bad was going to happen. Or we just knew . After the earthquake in Utah few months ago. My mom and I felt way off. Weird feeling. Like something was wrong. Few days after that . My aunt died.

79096341_1435043023325544_6917382762529816576_o-small-jpg.21462

Picasso, as it's a holiday weekend, many members are spending time with family, cooking, etc., but if you're patient and check back, you will have more replies as we go along

Hi Picasso. Welcome to the forum. These type of physic abilities seem to run in families. I think in these chaotic times many are getting intuitions. Is there something specific you want to know?