It's Speedy again...Was it a dream?

Keep seeking the right priest. There are some out there that will help. I understand the head of household principle but I don’t see how this has any bearing on a a persons physical possession or oppression. I would advise going to church and staying In prayer as much as possible.
I agree with you. I do believe I have protection around me all the time too. I pray often and attend church, and will continue that. I think brining in a different priest is a good one, and I will take your advice. Thanks you.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
I agree with you. I do believe I have protection around me all the time too. I pray often and attend church, and will continue that. I think brining in a different priest is a good one, and I will take your advice. Thanks you.
I will be praying for you.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm afraid meditation would open me up to MORE activity. I feel like a conduit for spirits these days. I just want to switch it off.

Meditation is a tool to be used with any number of goals. Meditation is not always used to “open up” but also to shutdown or to close off.

I apologize for excluding this point from my prior post Speedy, but my unstated intent was that meditating might provide you greater control over your unconscious mind. Therefore, giving you greater control over the undesirables which Cass suggests you yourself might be manifesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
You don't need an exorcist, and you don't need a priest,
They tend to think in terms of fight and resisting; this only produces more vitality and power within that which you need to become free of.

Notice how you subject yourself to disciplines, this is because you believe you are not right the way you are already.
Just accept yourself as being right, nothing wrong with you in the here and now.
This is not to imply you should give up self-improving and evolving, no not at all.

A child has a long way to go in terms of expanding and maturing, but it never thinks of itself as needing to improve, or it's not good enough.

You are perfect the way you are now, even though you are on a path of expanding your consciousness and evolving, xx

You don't need an exorcist, and you don't need a priest,
They tend to think in terms of fight and resisting; this only produces more vitality and power within that which you need to become free of.

Notice how you subject yourself to disciplines, this is because you believe you are not right the way you are already.
Just accept yourself as being right, nothing wrong with you in the here and now.
This is not to imply you should give up self-improving and evolving, no not at all.

A child has a long way to go in terms of expanding and maturing, but it never thinks of itself as needing to improve, or it's not good enough.

You are perfect the way you are now, even though you are on a path of expanding your consciousness and evolving, xx
I realize you are a shrink, Cass, and yes, your outlook on being perfect as is is correct. But in many cases, a spiritual approach for a spiritually based person is the proper intervention. I would ask that you not psychoanalyze, but allow choices in approaches here. If speedy feels a priest is helpful, then yes, she does need a priest. And fyi...not all priests think in the terms you describe. Please don't blanket judge.

Reminder to everyone....please offer advice as in your opinion. None of us has all the answers here.

I realize you are a shrink, Cass, and yes, your outlook on being perfect as is is correct. But in many cases, a spiritual approach for a spiritually based person is the proper intervention. I would ask that you not psychoanalyze, but allow choices in approaches here. If speedy feels a priest is helpful, then yes, she does need a priest. And fyi...not all priests think in the terms you describe. Please don't blanket judge.

Reminder to everyone....please offer advice as in your opinion. None of us has all the answers here.

Don't worry Debi, I would never attempt to psychoanalyze on this site, but thanks for the tip. It would entail asking a member personal questions, and that would be unethical in a public forum.
Just for the record, I never use psychoanalysis myself, it takes way too long to get results, xx

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I must disagree with Cass. If this is a spiritual fight a Priest is called for in my opinion, or whatever spiritual leader you have faith in. If it was a psychological problem others would not be expierencing the events too. In the end you will have to decide what works for you.

I must disagree with Cass. If this is a spiritual fight a Priest is called for in my opinion, or whatever spiritual leader you have faith in. If it was a psychological problem others would not be expierencing the events too. In the end you will have to decide what works for you.

Thank you Lynne,
Somehow I managed to miss that the events were being experienced by other people too,
In that case, a different approach possibly would be wiser, xx