It's Speedy again...Was it a dream?

speedy

Reaction score
So, if you have been following my stories, you will know that there is a dark entity in my house (probably more than one). This is the latest...I have been putting holy water on my forehead every night before bed. A couple nights ago I was sound asleep. I woke up to the realization that a hand came up behind my head and wiped my forehead with a sponge. Then a child-sized, white faced, evil grinning demon drawled up right on top of my chest and started staring at me (while grinning). It had extremely blue beaming eyes and it wanted me to look at it. I didn't know if I should or not, but I did, and I said "You are not welcome here." I woke myself up by hearing myself saying those words out loud. Then it disappeared. Dream or no dream?

It was no dream,
However, like a dream, it was a product of your own psychic/mental mechanism.
It's also capable of producing all manner of phenomena, Think about it.

I think meditation can help in many ways so it could be a place to start. But any other inputs on how Speedy can gain some control Cass?

Speedy this sounds like it’s getting serious. I can’t remember if you’ve tried bringing in a priest yet? I think it’s time.

Reactions: Paintman
Speedy this sounds like it’s getting serious. I can’t remember if you’ve tried bringing in a priest yet? I think it’s time.
Yes I tried this a couple years ago. The very next day was the worst experience, because a male demonic voice recorded itself on my cell phone. It said: "I want him back." Clear as day. I mean...I took it as a bad thing, The priest did a full house blessing, but I don't think he really took me seriously. I'm going to try sage, holy water over windows and doors, and salt next.

Reactions: Lynne
It was no dream,
However, like a dream, it was a product of your own psychic/mental mechanism.
It's also capable of producing all manner of phenomena, Think about it.
So, you are saying I am bringing this on myself? I know the brain is a powerful thing, but I have taken positive steps to make sure I am healthy and aware of what is going on around me, and so I am stronger. No alcohol, no sleep meds, etc....I used to drink a lot, so getting rid of that was really important for me to regain control. I also have other premonition type of incidents that happen to me on a regular basis. I have not tried to strengthen this because I really don't want to do that. I just think that my mind is more open now, and I see more things than the average person for some reason. I don't know why... It is not something I asked for, or ever wanted. I have a strong faith in God as well. I think I drank a lot to numb the senses. I didn't want to deal with any premonitions or entities (still don't).

I think meditation can help in many ways so it could be a place to start. But any other inputs on how Speedy can gain some control Cass?
I'm afraid meditation would open me up to MORE activity. I feel like a conduit for spirits these days. I just want to switch it off.

Reactions: 7Critter
Yes I tried this a couple years ago. The very next day was the worst experience, because a male demonic voice recorded itself on my cell phone. It said: "I want him back." Clear as day. I mean...I took it as a bad thing, The priest did a full house blessing, but I don't think he really took me seriously. I'm going to try sage, holy water over windows and doors, and salt next.
Yes and keep up the prayer. I would try another priest. Go to a diff church.

Yes and keep up the prayer. I would try another priest. Go to a diff church.
I did seek out an exorcist once as well. Unfortunately he told me that if my husband was not on board he couldn't really get rid of it completely. My husband will not participate. It really saddens me.

I did seek out an exorcist once as well. Unfortunately he told me that if my husband was not on board he couldn't really get rid of it completely. My husband will not participate. It really saddens me.
Keep seeking the right priest. There are some out there that will help. I understand the head of household principle but I don’t see how this has any bearing on a a persons physical possession or oppression. I would advise going to church and staying In prayer as much as possible.