It's Been Quiet

Heather

She's a haunted witch
Reaction score
I haven't had any experiences as of late. Which is good, I guess. It hasn't happened since I started working 3rd shift.

Anyways, how are all of you?

Doing good. It’s been...... quiet here too. Maybe it moved on. Enjoy this new chapter!

Peace and quiet is always a good thing. Enjoy the serenity.

I haven't had any experiences as of late. Which is good, I guess. It hasn't happened since I started working 3rd shift.

Anyways, how are all of you?

That is some really good news Heather. Do you think any of your own actions have contributed to that change...did you smudge for example?

I was out of town for a week so I just got back on the PNF on Friday.

What kind of work do you do on your third shift?

That is some really good news Heather. Do you think any of your own actions have contributed to that change...did you smudge for example?

I was out of town for a week so I just got back on the PNF on Friday.

What kind of work do you do on your third shift?
I did not perform a smudging. And I'm not entirely sure why it stopped. I still experience seeing things in the corner of my eye but nothing major like I have been.

Also, I work in manufacturing. I make parts for sink faucets, showers, etc.

I did not perform a smudging. And I'm not entirely sure why it stopped. I still experience seeing things in the corner of my eye but nothing major like I have been.

Also, I work in manufacturing. I make parts for sink faucets, showers, etc.

Thanks for the minor update Heather. Of course, I'm glad to hear that you are having somewhat of a paranormal "dry spell". That's my attempt to insert a piece of faucet-relevant humor.