Open Lines It's all about presentation.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/videos-arrest-baltimore-shows-msm-give-truth/

Just minutes after the police state curfew went into effect in Baltimore Saturday night, the brutality began. However, the actual coverage of that brutality varies depending on who is telling this story.

The first video of the arrest is put out by CNN. It begins with a semi-conscious man laying on the ground with a reporter speculating on the possibility of the man faking his unconsciousness.

The reporter then describes how bottles were being thrown at police and that this arrest could be related.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Two different presentations paint two entirely different pictures. I prefer the method that allows me to determine for myself what is happening, not the one where I am led along a path.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/videos-arrest-baltimore-shows-msm-give-truth/

Just minutes after the police state curfew went into effect in Baltimore Saturday night, the brutality began. However, the actual coverage of that brutality varies depending on who is telling this story.

The first video of the arrest is put out by CNN. It begins with a semi-conscious man laying on the ground with a reporter speculating on the possibility of the man faking his unconsciousness.

The reporter then describes how bottles were being thrown at police and that this arrest could be related.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Two different presentations paint two entirely different pictures. I prefer the method that allows me to determine for myself what is happening, not the one where I am led along a path.
You properly identified the problem, Surge. "Presentation" instead of "reporting". That's the crux of it. I often go to several different sites to choose the least "presented" story here on the forum. It's amazing the differences involved.

Reactions: surge