It was an accident...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

THE WINTER WEATHER HAS HIT AND THE REPORTS OF CAR ACCIDENTS HAVE INCREASED WITH THE SNOW AND ICE.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VEHICLE?

147340162_10223037849472435_358878950390453587_n.jpg

I was in one when I was about fifteen, that I had no memory of until my younger sister reminded me of it. My eldest brother was driving, and the car spun out of control for a moment upon impact. I have whiplash syndrome to this day. :disappointed: I don't even remember what happened to the car!

I've been in a few minor accidents as a teenager, nothing bad. I'm a very careful driver, I think it is because I grew up near a busy main road and saw a lot of fatalities. I've seen one friend get bad brain damage getting hit by a car on his bike, he was a great kid and ended up a psycho. My girl neighbour get run over at a pedestrian crossing,ruining her life and a school mate get hit by a cement mixer sending him flying about 60 feet. He got up and walked away with a few scrapes, I don't know how he lived.

Last edited:
I've been in a few car accidents. One of my sisters was killed in a car accident. Some of my near misses would have killed me. Seconds can mean the difference between life and death.

My worse car related accident is being hit by a car at the age of ten. Luckily the car wasn't traveling too fast or it would have killed me. I went flying through the air, and by chance or otherwise, my dad passed me driving in the opposite direction as I was flying through the air. He stop, picked me up, then brought me to the hospital.

I've been in a few car accidents. One of my sisters was killed in a car accident. Some of my near misses would have killed me. Seconds can mean the difference between life and death.

My worse car related accident is being hit by a car at the age of ten. Luckily the car wasn't traveling too fast or it would have killed me. I went flying through the air, and by chance or otherwise, my dad passed me driving in the opposite direction as I was flying through the air. He stop, picked me up, then brought me to the hospital.
I’m so sorry to hear you lost a sister. My condolences. Glad you made it through your near misses. It seems if it’s not our time we live some how.

Reactions: Black Cloud
I have had a couple fender benders but nothing serious. My husband had a bad slide off the road years ago totaling his truck. It was a terrible ice storm. He was shook but mostly un hurt. By the looks of the totaled truck he should have been killed. The only spot not crushed was where he was sitting.