It don't come easy...

Yes, I got them to keep the grass down, we have had two years of wet weather here. I thought to grow them on, they were skinny, hairy little fellas when I got them and fill the freezer up when they got bigger. They have grown into big shiny beasts that love a pat and lick my hand when I let them in the front paddock ;ss. They will be here until they die of old age, lol. Yeah the eyes got me :rolleyes:.
Which is exactly why I put my foot down when my hubs wanted to get some. He was raised on a farm with cattle and I was warned he tried to keep them all as pets. ;)

I can pick up other languages fairly easily. Drawing, painting, sculpture all came easily. Like Duke, I can speak publicly with ease. Always had a knack for science and engineering.
And I am so humble. ;)

I can pick up other languages fairly easily. Drawing, painting, sculpture all came easily. Like Duke, I can speak publicly with ease. Always had a knack for science and engineering.
And I am so humble. ;)
You did a fantastic job during your time at Skinwalker. You were a natural speaker and very camera friendly.

hahahaaa, I knew it, you have a beautiful soul Oz. I hate that I eat meat but still I do. I try to remember to thank the animal and be grateful when I eat. I see everything as being alive, even vegetables so, eat we must. It is the sadness of life that to survive we must kill.
Thank you, I love beef , chicken and pork and I feel a hypocrite buying meat I was too emotional to kill but that's how it is, lol. Sometimes our spiritual self comes into conflict with our earthly needs I think. I was BBQing a bought steak the other day looking at the cattle and I must admit my thoughts were drifting towards my animal instincts. Mmm steak:innocent:.

A lot of things don't...BUT..there are some things that we find we are just naturally good at!

What things do you seem to just be "a natural" at doing or learning?

I've always found history to be my forte...i could have mediocre grades in every class in school, but I always aced history. Still love history to this day

Oh boy......
I won a bunch of bodybuilding championships in the late '80s and early '90s. That's one of those things that you never know how good you are until you lose 50 lb and get ripped. And until that excess body weight gets off , you really never know if you're going to be world class or look like a chump. So you never know where you sit on the genetic Lottery if you were standing on third base or just have a good lead off on first. Looking back I probably had a real good leadoff on second base.
The real giant win is keeping that fat and water off to this day. And the cool thing is I can call up guys that used to be my heroes in the bodybuilding magazines and we just talk about getting older strategies.
So I was lucky enough to catch the Tailwind of the golden era of bodybuilding. The sport was different then and we kind of look normal - or at least accessible -and the drug scene did not get out of hand. And that's when I washed my hands of it. The steroid scene went from very healthy young men taking twice the PDR to 10
X PDR and now it is human growth hormone and insulin. And it's a tough level - everybody gets dead. So that was doubly being at the right place at the right time in history. So the upshot is I got to taste a little bit of the golden age and didn't get sucked in. Otherwise I would be typing this as a ghost
And I'm not saying it was easy but they kept giving me first place trophies every town I went to.

To put it in perspective I sit on 4 lifetime exemptions to compete at the national championship. I know that I'm not going to sully my wins with showing up it'll show that I don't belong in.

My neighbor went to do a show like that and 3rd the old man Mr America. I was really cool about that and I'm sure his wife was very happy.
But yeah I am sitting here looking at two Mr USA's on my mantal piece and that's pretty cool.