It don't come easy...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A lot of things don't...BUT..there are some things that we find we are just naturally good at!

What things do you seem to just be "a natural" at doing or learning?

Reactions: Donna K.
I'm with you on the cooking, Garnet. That was survival cuz mom couldn't cook! lol

I also passed every English class in school without studying. I'd read the material and pass the test easily. Also held the Best Speller in class through grade school. (Yeah, now I'm really grateful for spellcheck!)

Writing also comes naturally to me, as you might have noticed with all the posts I have on here. ;)

Few things have ever come easy for me, but I've had a willingness to work harder to get better at most things in which I'm reasonably competent.

The one thing that I've always been comfortable doing is speaking in front of a group of people. I don't know if I'm very good at it, but the act itself has never bothered me.

Plants and animals are my thing. I'm pretty good at gardening and I have some sort of ability to communicate with animals without speaking. I have two recently bought Jersey steers which are pets, grass eaters and I just have to look at them to move them to different paddocks, I don't know how this works. At first I panicked as I've never had cattle and they played up but now they are cool as. Their names are Tom and Jerry, at first I named them Sir Loin and Mr T-Bone, lol.

Few things have ever come easy for me, but I've had a willingness to work harder to get better at most things in which I'm reasonably competent.

The one thing that I've always been comfortable doing is speaking in front of a group of people. I don't know if I'm very good at it, but the act itself has never bothered me.
Duke we are very much alike, (are you a Leo). I could have written this for myself.

Plants and animals are my thing. I'm pretty good at gardening and I have some sort of ability to communicate with animals without speaking. I have two recently bought Jersey steers which are pets, grass eaters and I just have to look at them to move them to different paddocks, I don't know how this works. At first I panicked as I've never had cattle and they played up but now they are cool as. Their names are Tom and Jerry, at first I named them Sir Loin and Mr T-Bone, lol.
Were your original intentions to eat them and the big brown eyes got to ya lol.

Were your original intentions to eat them and the big brown eyes got to ya lol.
Yes, I got them to keep the grass down, we have had two years of wet weather here. I thought to grow them on, they were skinny, hairy little fellas when I got them and fill the freezer up when they got bigger. They have grown into big shiny beasts that love a pat and lick my hand when I let them in the front paddock ;ss. They will be here until they die of old age, lol. Yeah the eyes got me :rolleyes:.

Yes, I got them to keep the grass down, we have had two years of wet weather here. I thought to grow them on, they were skinny, hairy little fellas when I got them and fill the freezer up when they got bigger. They have grown into big shiny beasts that love a pat and lick my hand when I let them in the front paddock ;ss. They will be here until they die of old age, lol. Yeah the eyes got me :rolleyes:.
hahahaaa, I knew it, you have a beautiful soul Oz. I hate that I eat meat but still I do. I try to remember to thank the animal and be grateful when I eat. I see everything as being alive, even vegetables so, eat we must. It is the sadness of life that to survive we must kill.