It Blinked....

The pictures can affect me as well. There is energy in them and I tend to read it when I see the pics. Now, on many of the family ones I have from way back it's a completely different feel. A good one for most of them.
That's the same with me,the old family pics are fine,just some others,I couldn't say which ones but some.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Sound like there is fairly regular activity here. I'd be setting up some more cameras, maybe a thermal imaging one as well, and sound recording devices. If there is something or someone trying to communicate then I'd feel more obligated to hear what it has to say rather than hide it away. Wonder if the owner would be willing to loan the head out to someone wanting to study it.

Sound like there is fairly regular activity here. I'd be setting up some more cameras, maybe a thermal imaging one as well, and sound recording devices. If there is something or someone trying to communicate then I'd feel more obligated to hear what it has to say rather than hide it away. Wonder if the owner would be willing to loan the head out to someone wanting to study it.

Great idea Stevedog. Glad you seem to have volunteered! :p

Reactions: Lynne and Stevedog
The eye blinking is what scared me. I also noticed the orbs flying around after the case opened.

I’m with Oz, right into the dumpster.