News ISIS takes more to the sea

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/19/isil-ethiopian-christians/26026769/

A video purporting to show the killing of Ethiopian Christians by Islamic State-affiliated militants in Libyahas been released online.

The 29-minute video appears to show militants holding two groups of captives, one by an affiliate in eastern Libya known as Barka Province and the other by the Fazzan Province, an affiliate in the south.

-----------------------------

Excuse me.....I feel a rant coming on.

Why, why, WHY aren't we as a country taking a bigger stand on this and stopping this??? We go in and overthrow leaders for far less, yet our leaders stand by and watch this happen!!! SO MANY ARE DYING!!!! Why is this NOT front page, every day??? Human beings, souls, are being tortured, raped, burned alive, beheaded, and who knows what else, as we sit here and read about Hillary and Jeb! What is WRONG with us that we can sit by and do nothing as a country????

OK...have to walk away for now or I'll explode.

Simple. ISIS isn't threatening the oil supply yet. When they do, only then it will be important enough to become involved. Why has our strongest response to Boko Haram been "#BringBackOurGirls"?

Reactions: Debi