Open Lines ISIS is Satan!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://tribune.com.pk/story/873517/roman-exorcist-says-isis-is-satan/

“ISIS is Satan. Things first happen in the spiritual realms, then they are made concrete on this earth,” he said on the social media website.

Amorth, aged 90, is known for fighting the devil through his exorcisms, and has performed over 70,000 exorcisms in the past 29 years. An exorcism can require multiple sessions and each time the rite is administered, it is counted as one instance.

According to Father Amorth, there are only two spiritual realms: The Holy Spirit and the demonic spirit.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Old and senile, or insight earned by years of experience as an Exorcist and Priest? I certainly believe that happenings in the spiritual realms can be reflected on this one.

You know how I feel on this, Surge....as above, so below. But I sometimes feel that lately we here below are drawing every base thing imaginable to us all on our own. We've opened doors to the evil by not standing against it. And the way ISIS is being ignored by our country's leaders, we as a nation will have to pay for this soon.

Reactions: surge