Is Vinegar good for repelling ghosts

It sounds a bit like garlic for vampires.I believe ghosts are just visions from the past,just energy going about it's business from another time.For anything else paranormal I can't see any substance working to prevent or ward off.Maybe the intention put into the vinegar might work if you truly believe it will.I liked the bit about soaking the rabbits in vinegar before cooking,I've tried everything as I catch a lot of rabbits but they all taste like rabbit ;vo,so they go to the dog food bucket,lol.

20200830_174610.jpg ]

Reactions: Black Cloud
I found that to be a highly interesting and informative read. I enjoy learning about old traditions and beliefs. BTW, I use something called Thieve's Oil, which may have been derived from this belief system. I don't use it for ghosts, but I do put some into a diffuser to clean the air during flu season. I also spritz some on my mask before leaving the house.

My 2 cents. Yes certain smells interfere with the apparitions ability to manifest it seems. Sage is one, Ive heard that vinegar is another but havent washed anything with it in a long time but I do remember Granny washing things with it. Vinegar is similar to urine in its acidity . Why do animals scent their territory with urine? Well because it smells like them . Its also a way of saying hey this is mine and if you cross this boundary you will have to deal with whatever is using the potty here. I hope you are getting what I am saying. There is a little tom cat that frequents my back yard and looks in my windows, always leaving a mark for my male cats to get all crazy about.

Thieves Vinegar, Thieves Oil, and all those with numbers in it like 4 Thieves or 7 Thieves, have been used as the article says from waaay back when. It is also used in Hoodoo, Voodoo, and is also used in spells by Witches.

As one who has background in the magic portion of the program, let me just say that anything used in spells, etc, are just part of the program. Intention is the bigger part.