Is Time Travel Possible?

If there is time travel it’s a science we have not discovered yet. The alien abductee accounts report some type of de-molecularation of material. These beings seem to enter through walls and windows. Maybe there is some way to time travel in a different molecular state? I have no idea, I’m just throwing mud at the wall.

I would say likely, but probably banned in our future.- Imagine if everyone was doing it?

The only people allowed to do it would be scientists - to collect DNA samples, but you would also get the rogue element - leaving graffiti in the form of crop circles to prove they were here. :D

I remember Stephen Hawkings said it could be possible to travel forward in time but not backwards.I used to think aliens maybe humans travelling back in time but scientifically it might not be achievable ever.

Reactions: Brandy
So if you could only go forward - you would be the dumb guy who has been under a rock for the last 30 years, all your money is now worthless and you are probably too old to be employed.
Doesn't sound as exiting as travelling back in time.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I can already travel forward in time....its just a slow process, takes 24 hours to travel 1 day, that's the best I've been able to achieve so far..... So kinda disappointed to hear we may never be able to travel back in time......