Is this paranormal phenomenon?

Lady Sparta

Reaction score
I was going through my vids the other day and saw the kind of orb like thing you usually see in captured paranormal footage.

Can anyone debunk it? I just feel like there really wouldn't be any spirit activity in my house but I could be wrong if that's what this is.
If you pause or slow the video down you can see it better.

At the 5 second mark it flies in from the top left hand corner and then shoots down the middle really fast beside the babies head/face on the right and then fades out.

Was too large to upload here so I have a Google drive link:

20190212_223423.mp4

The six second video of a baby in a swing? I couldn't see an orb in the video. Anyhow, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Duke
You can't really debunk it,could be a bug,don't think its dust.If you see or film more show us.

I saw it.....you wont be able to confirm it though.....not enough evidence or information to say one way or another.

I saw it but like the others there’s not enough here to give an answer. Orbs are often caught on recordings but they are tricks of light on dust or bugs. If you can’t rule that out it’s impossible to know if it’s anything else. Cute baby tho.

I have been filming orbs in my home for several nights and to confirm it is not dust or bugs I have monitored the time they appear. The time they appear is between 1200 midnight until 3.30 am. After this time nothing happens. I also set up an infra red camera in a darkened room during the day. Nothing happened.

I have been filming orbs in my home for several nights and to confirm it is not dust or bugs I have monitored the time they appear. The time they appear is between 1200 midnight until 3.30 am. After this time nothing happens. I also set up an infra red camera in a darkened room during the day. Nothing happened.
can u upload it?

It may be spirit activity then, since you can associate it with activity. Good luck with your research. Keep us posted.

Hi Armand I tried to upload it but it will not happen. Have you a messenger address on facebook might upload there

Hi Armand I tried to upload it but it will not happen. Have you a messenger address on facebook might upload there
If you can't upload here, it may be the file is too large. We prefer not to go private with outside messengers, etc., but you might try putting it on a youtube and then posting the youtube here. That normally works best.