Is this all Paranormal?

To be perfectly honest speedy, no one would simply write what takes place, for fear of people getting into a mess. It is something where you need full and appropriate training for in my opinion to be bother effective and safe. There are many things you can do to try and settle problems smudging, disturbing vibrations to name a few. You should never do it by yourself and if ever you are properly trained to do it you will have experienced people with you all the way. Like I say some minor energy dispersion techniques mentioned above are ok to do, but if you can it is worth having another person present to witness anything unusual. That is the other point about experienced people doing, if needed a full spirit or energy clearance, some very negative spirits can become more agitated and this is where the years of knowledge and experience come in. I guess the thing not to worry about is that it is something you have done that has caused this to happen, it usually isn't. People visiting, old objects brought into the home, historical events can trigger activity. Obviously something has caused you to think you need to do a clearance, so perhaps you could elaborate on what you have experienced and we can guide you a little better.

Brightest Blessings
Well, sorry, but it is nothing I did. I have had problems with alcohol in my past, and I know that leaves me an open target, but besides that, I do not ask for this in my life. There isn't any more to say at this point. I have cleansed my house on my own today. I am signing off now. As I will not pay any attention to this Piece of crap entity any longer. Peace out

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Well, sorry, but it is nothing I did. I have had problems with alcohol in my past, and I know that leaves me an open target, but besides that, I do not ask for this in my life. There isn't any more to say at this point. I have cleansed my house on my own today. I am signing off now. As I will not pay any attention to this Piece of crap entity any longer. Peace out
Speedy, I agree...you did nothing. I apologize for Akata's post and what it may have implied. He is no longer a member of our forum.

Reactions: Paintman
Speedy, I agree...you did nothing. I apologize for Akata's post and what it may have implied. He is no longer a member of our forum.
It really is OK. Everyone has their own opinion. I am not one to get offended easily. Thanks for all of your support

What does sage do?
Sage smoke gets rid of negative energy in the home. You can also use sweetgrass or Palo santo Wood. Once lighted and smoking, walk through your house smoking every corner and closet. Fanning it throughout. At the same time command any unseen entries to get out. Claim your space audibly. After this it’s a good time to seal your home by marking your doors and windows with holy water (if you are a believer). The idea is to push out the negative and then seal them out. This often has to be repeated in some cases.

**UPDATE**

Aaliyah has a dream last night, she said she dreamt about flies going in her ears and mouth, and that they did it because of the monsters

Reactions: Charleh
**UPDATE**

Aaliyah has a dream last night, she said she dreamt about flies going in her ears and mouth, and that they did it because of the monsters
Perhaps getting a blessed medal for your children to wear would help protect them when they sleep. It would also give them courage. Perhaps praying togetger before bedtime too. Just some suggestions to impower you.

Reactions: Dozer2018FB
Sage cleanses the air of inpurities, bacteria, and also disrupts negative energy...and that includes spirit energy.
The only thing im shit scared of, is any of my family being posessed, how would you know if this was happening? It terrifies me

The only thing im shit scared of, is any of my family being posessed, how would you know if this was happening? It terrifies me
Usually it would be marked by sudden negative changes to one’s personality, that you can’t pinpoint to something like a manic/depressive episode, or just someone having a bad day. Or if suddenly someone has supernatural gifts like someone knows your innermost secrets, or can speak a second language originally not known to them.

Let me give you a little comfort here. Demonic possession, especially when a demon has full control over someone’s mind and body, is rare. But judging by what you said, you don’t know enough to figure out if someone is possessed, you’ll also have no idea to deal with it. And without experience, I highly recommend you take your concerns to clergy like a catholic priest or other pastors well versed in this stuff, if you believe that you’re dealing with possession.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi