Is this all Paranormal?

Dozer2018FB

Reaction score
There's alot to cover..... it includes Me, my Wife, my 3 dogs, and my two little girls..

We just bought the house from my mother in law who told us about all kinds of stuff happening, ill get to that later...

I'll start with myself, when we first moved in 3 months ago, the very first night.... i woke up and there was a huge black cloak type thing inches away from my face, as if it were staring deep in to me (maybe i was hallucinating), im a skeptic i really dont believe in ghosts.... i can only describe this thing as just huge and black, it hovered away from me and out of the door when i went to get up, it had no legs, although im still sure it was maybe a hallucination... this was my first experience of something,

Now on to my dogs....

Chase is a 1 year old Lasapoo, Dozer is a 5 month old French Bulldog, Gucci is a 2 year old Chiuahuaha,

This happens most nights....

Our little french bulldog will be in our bedroom facing down the hallway, not every night but most nights, he'll start getting in a defensive stance and start growling down the hallway, each time i let him out he runs just inches away from the bedroom door and starts growling, jumping back and fourth, then the other two dogs will get down and join him, they will stop and just minutes later the hallway side of the room will go cold, very cold (still skeptic),

On to my girls, Aaliyah is 4 and Kailah is 3,

Kailah likes to run up and down the hallway alot, talking to her (friends) my wife is a little in to all paranormal stuff, so she quizzed Kailah and Kailah says she's playing with her friend, a boy.... but he doesn't have a name, this is the most Kailah has came out with up to this day,

On to Aaliyah, Aaliyah wakes up at around 12 - 4 every night with a nightmare screaming, saying somebodys going to take Kailah away, (personally i just think she wants to get in bed with us) as she is quite clingey to her mother,

My wife.....

My wife woke me up the other night telling me she heard the kids toy box close, and open, as she checked the kids were fast asleep (apparently) she was scared so she woke me up, she also heard foot steps on the landing, im very very skeptical about all this, i just want to hear the views of all you people that go on ghost hunsts or who have apparently seen ghosts....
Surely this can all be explained scientifically...

Reactions: Paintman
The hallway with all the (action)
20181118_152606.jpg

Hi Dozer and welcome to the forum. What you have described may or may not fall in the paranormal realm. The first thing we do is look for "logical" normal answers to events.

Your daughter is of an age where imaginary friends are a "thing". However, some people would say that all imaginary friends are paranormal spirits. It's hard to determine which it may be by the brief description.

If it were my home, and it came with a "history" of activity, the first thing I'd do is to lay down the boundaries. You can do this by talking out loud and addressing it as you would a person. "This is my home and you are not welcome here. You are not allowed to touch, scare or otherwise bother my family in any way." You get the idea here. Let it know this is now your space and home and you claim this home as yours.

Second, I'd smudge with sage. Then I'd get a home blessing from local clergy. Three steps to start, and skeptical or not, it can't hurt to bring some peace to your wife and protection for your children. If the activity amps up after this, you will know that you need to take further action.

We work with a prayer of protection here, and no matter what your religious affiliation, it appears to work quite well to set up protection within the home. I'm attaching it to this post for you.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Reactions: Dozer2018FB
As you suggest Deezer most thing in life can have a scientific or natural explanation, but in my many years of experience there are also quite a number that can't. Despite having awareness of my gift and abilities from a young age, I did often ear the skeptics hat until I had gained sufficient proof beyond all doubt. Of course despite a number of theories on these unexplained events there are elements of evidence but in many cases not concrete evidence. What you are explaining in your post is following a very familiar pattern associated with paranormal activity. But at the same time when my daughter was young, I can relate to the reference to Aaliyah. Children are more open and aware to spirit activity as are dogs. I won't attempt to change your perception of the unexplained in any way, but merely offer advice based on what I know. Is your wife more open to the concept of spirit activity and if so has she had more activity around her than you or the kids have ? The photo you shared, I visualised walking down the shown corridor and half way down it there is a cold burst of air, in my work I come across this a lot a sign of a big shift in energy, coldness and breezes, sudden drops in temperature can be attributed to many things I guess, but still it does happen a lot even in extremely warm homes, for no reason.

For a skeptic there are still things you can possibly do if it is a concern. My daughter when she was young had similar experiences that almost seemed to be targeted towards her, which I had to conduct a spirit clearance procedure and the home returned to the normal peaceful state.

Any further questions feel free to ask.

As you suggest Deezer most thing in life can have a scientific or natural explanation, but in my many years of experience there are also quite a number that can't. Despite having awareness of my gift and abilities from a young age, I did often ear the skeptics hat until I had gained sufficient proof beyond all doubt. Of course despite a number of theories on these unexplained events there are elements of evidence but in many cases not concrete evidence. What you are explaining in your post is following a very familiar pattern associated with paranormal activity. But at the same time when my daughter was young, I can relate to the reference to Aaliyah. Children are more open and aware to spirit activity as are dogs. I won't attempt to change your perception of the unexplained in any way, but merely offer advice based on what I know. Is your wife more open to the concept of spirit activity and if so has she had more activity around her than you or the kids have ? The photo you shared, I visualised walking down the shown corridor and half way down it there is a cold burst of air, in my work I come across this a lot a sign of a big shift in energy, coldness and breezes, sudden drops in temperature can be attributed to many things I guess, but still it does happen a lot even in extremely warm homes, for no reason.

For a skeptic there are still things you can possibly do if it is a concern. My daughter when she was young had similar experiences that almost seemed to be targeted towards her, which I had to conduct a spirit clearance procedure and the home returned to the normal peaceful state.

I am interested in knowing what you did during your spiritual clearance procedure. I have had people tell me not to do it by myself, and I have others tell me that it is perfectly fine if I do. The only thing I am concerned about is that I am afraid it could make things worse...like anger the negative entity.

Reactions: Paintman
To be perfectly honest speedy, no one would simply write what takes place, for fear of people getting into a mess. It is something where you need full and appropriate training for in my opinion to be bother effective and safe. There are many things you can do to try and settle problems smudging, disturbing vibrations to name a few. You should never do it by yourself and if ever you are properly trained to do it you will have experienced people with you all the way. Like I say some minor energy dispersion techniques mentioned above are ok to do, but if you can it is worth having another person present to witness anything unusual. That is the other point about experienced people doing, if needed a full spirit or energy clearance, some very negative spirits can become more agitated and this is where the years of knowledge and experience come in. I guess the thing not to worry about is that it is something you have done that has caused this to happen, it usually isn't. People visiting, old objects brought into the home, historical events can trigger activity. Obviously something has caused you to think you need to do a clearance, so perhaps you could elaborate on what you have experienced and we can guide you a little better.

Brightest Blessings

Black hooded experiences, tend to cause a degree of panic (I blame the horror movies !), but on a serious note yes they could be negative, but we forget that in time gone by that kind of clothing would be common place in certain eras, I personally have a cistercian monk guide and the first time they appeared before me it was like, here we go......Some people will suggest asking them what they want, but I wouldn't personally recommend this unless you at least ground and protect yourself before hand. If you need any help with respect to that just ask.

Blessed be

My mrs mother said in the kids bedroom, her daughter growing up used to talk to somebody in that bedroom (the kids bedroom is to the right on the hallway, where the gate is, and also the same daughter seen a man sat on the sofa in the dining room (which used to be her living room)

My mrs mother said in the kids bedroom, her daughter growing up used to talk to somebody in that bedroom (the kids bedroom is to the right on the hallway, where the gate is, and also the same daughter seen a man sat on the sofa in the dining room (which used to be her living room)
Dozer, I would suggest you start with the actions I described above. If you feel that there is something there you need to address it and set those boundaries, especially with a child/children involved. Many entities, some dark, can and do appear as children. You'll be wanting to set out those guidelines and if they don't work, you need to be moving into a total cleanse of your property and bring in someone who has experience in cleansing/blessing that home. If this goes back in time, it means whatever is there has pretty much set up shop and doesn't plan on going without a shove from you.