Is this a ghost?

Is it a ghost?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm no expert but it could be the lens or the window were fogged up and it was just a live person.I'm thinking this as parts of the figure are darker like it had less fog on the glass in that section.

I'm no expert but it could be the lens or the window were fogged up and it was just a live person.I'm thinking this as parts of the figure are darker like it had less fog on the glass in that section.
But how do you explain the picture right before then without the figure in it??

Reactions: Paintman
But how do you explain the picture right before then without the figure in it??
As I said I have little knowledge of photography but if you were driving past how are the two pics in the same spot?I'm also not saying it isn't an entity as I've seen many myself,just trying to narrow it down.

I'm not a photo expert. But it looks like the car is moving towards the right in the photo. I'm basing this on the shift in position of the objects in the foreground in relation to the objects in the background. And I did notice in the second picture that what looks like a light pole has appeared in roughly the same position as the alleged ghost in the first photo. Yet at the same time the position of all the other objects in relation to the position of the car have barely shifted at all. How can this be? The pole appears no closer than the fence itself. So it couldn't have been further up the road when the first picture was taken. The degree of angular shift of an object in relation to the viewer is inverse to the distance of that object from the viewer. Something does not seem right here. Sanity check anyone?

Reactions: Annakath
I'm not a photo expert. But it looks like the car is moving towards the right in the photo. I'm basing this on the shift in position of the objects in the foreground in relation to the objects in the background. And I did notice in the second picture that what looks like a light pole has appeared in roughly the same position as the alleged ghost in the first photo. Yet at the same time the position of all the other objects in relation to the position of the car have barely shifted at all. How can this be? The pole appears no closer than the fence itself. So it couldn't have been further up the road when the first picture was taken. The degree of angular shift of an object in relation to the viewer is inverse to the distance of that object from the viewer. Something does not seem right here. Sanity check anyone?
Good observations. I neglected to ask, why were you taking pics of this area to begin with?

Had a friend of mine look at this a few minutes ago. He also suggested it might have been your breath condensation on the window. Any hand print or oil from a hand on the window prior to the breath might show up as something like this.

Reactions: ozentity
No expert advise here just my 2 cents. Ann I do not think there is a way to really tell if an image is of a ghost, I think it would depend on what you believe it to be because you took the photo and are the only one to really know all of the circumstances and details when you snapped the photo. This looks like a ghost to me, and it is a very cool picture.

I saw a ghost once of a guy that I knew right after he passed away, and you could not tell he was a ghost, he looked like a real person wearing real cloths just like he always did, he also sat down at the table and said good by to my friend which was his best friend. The only way I could tell he was a ghost is I watched him walk away and when he got about a half block away he just faded away.

If you think its a ghost then that is what it is.

Good observations. I neglected to ask, why were you taking pics of this area to begin with?
heya I took the photo because of the coal power plant it reminded me of Springfield from the Simpson’s:)

Reactions: Paintman
1_BsvlRj0SkhdMknjJw-RdhA.png
:)

My first impression was that it was an Evergreen tree blurred by the window reflection and movement. However looking at it again I see a man with a hat carrying a gun on his shoulder. Is it paradolia? I don’t know.

Thanks for sharing and welcome.