Is this a ghost?

Is it a ghost?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
No expert advise here just my 2 cents. Ann I do not think there is a way to really tell if an image is of a ghost, I think it would depend on what you believe it to be because you took the photo and are the only one to really know all of the circumstances and details when you snapped the photo. This looks like a ghost to me, and it is a very cool picture.

I saw a ghost once of a guy that I knew right after he passed away, and you could not tell he was a ghost, he looked like a real person wearing real cloths just like he always did, he also sat down at the table and said good by to my friend which was his best friend. The only way I could tell he was a ghost is I watched him walk away and when he got about a half block away he just faded away.

If you think its a ghost then that is what it is.
That is an interesting experience! If it’s not painful to discuss can you give us more details on this.

As I said I have little knowledge of photography but if you were driving past how are the two pics in the same spot?I'm also not saying it isn't an entity as I've seen many myself,just trying to narrow it down.
I just clicked twice to capture the towers before passing

Reactions: ozentity
That is an interesting experience! If it’s not painful to discuss can you give us more details on this.

Yes Lynn, anytime.

I had gone to see a friend of mine and knocked on his front door but he was not at home, so I was leaving when I saw Glen walk up and knock on the door also, he was very good friends with my friend. There was no answer for Glen either, so I stopped to watch and saw as he left and was walking down the street and had gotten about half of a block away when he just faded away, but I did not think too much about it other than it was really weird. Glen did not look like a ghost, he looked as normal as anyone.
I saw my friend a few days later and told him that Glen had come by to look for him, and I saw him as he walked away and he faded away. He told me that is nothing he said that he had a conversation with him and he sat down at the kitchen table and talked to him, he said he came to say goodbye to me and he was kind of freaking me out because I could tell it was not really Glen because of the way he was acting, it was not his normal behavior. I asked him to explain and he said Glen kept telling him he did not have much time left here and he just kept telling him he had to go, and would not see him anymore.

Later that day he got a phone call from one of Glens relatives to tell him that Glen passed away in a car accident four days earlier.

Was driving past wanted to take a photo of the power plant. Was taking through a window while in the car on the move.
Hi Anna! Looks as if someone is walking their dog, there is a dog there too in the background, yes? I looked extra closely to the lower part of the man/woman?s body and one can see the shoes well with the white line. Then as we move up things are starting to get blurry and it kind of looks like an old time kind of hat. Was it misty, did it rain on the window, outside? This could plus being on the move have created the blur. I don't think it is a ghost.

Have you otherwise noticed any so called shadow-people? Like dark figures moving very fast, one can barely notice, see from the side but when look nothing is there?

Reactions: Debi
Yes Lynn, anytime.

I had gone to see a friend of mine and knocked on his front door but he was not at home, so I was leaving when I saw Glen walk up and knock on the door also, he was very good friends with my friend. There was no answer for Glen either, so I stopped to watch and saw as he left and was walking down the street and had gotten about half of a block away when he just faded away, but I did not think too much about it other than it was really weird. Glen did not look like a ghost, he looked as normal as anyone.
I saw my friend a few days later and told him that Glen had come by to look for him, and I saw him as he walked away and he faded away. He told me that is nothing he said that he had a conversation with him and he sat down at the kitchen table and talked to him, he said he came to say goodbye to me and he was kind of freaking me out because I could tell it was not really Glen because of the way he was acting, it was not his normal behavior. I asked him to explain and he said Glen kept telling him he did not have much time left here and he just kept telling him he had to go, and would not see him anymore.

Later that day he got a phone call from one of Glens relatives to tell him that Glen passed away in a car accident four days earlier.
This is Amazing! Thanks for sharing. So if I understand correctly, when Glen appeared to both of you, neither of you knew he had passed? Or was in a state of passing? Did you say hi or try to talk with him when he was at the door ? Did he respond or acknowledge you ?

Reactions: Paintman
This is Amazing! Thanks for sharing. So if I understand correctly, when Glen appeared to both of you, neither of you knew he had passed? Or was in a state of passing? Did you say hi or try to talk with him when he was at the door ? Did he respond or acknowledge you ?

Yes Lynne, neither one of knew he had passed when we saw him, I did not talk to him or try to, I only saw him from a distance, and me and Glen were not on good terms anyway. My friend did sit down at the table with him and talked to him, but during their conversation he started to notice something was not right with Glen and started to realize he was a ghost, but I did not notice anything until he faded away as he walked away. To me he did not look like a ghost, he looked normal.
I can only verify my part of this story to be truthful, on the other hand with my friend, talking to Glen, I cannot verify that because I was not there, I can only take his word for it, although considering the circumstances, I have the tendency to believe my friends story, because I saw that Glen wanted to talk to him, by seeing him go to my friends house.

Reactions: Lynne and Laura_WW1
Yes Lynne, neither one of knew he had passed when we saw him, I did not talk to him or try to, I only saw him from a distance, and me and Glen were not on good terms anyway. My friend did sit down at the table with him and talked to him, but during their conversation he started to notice something was not right with Glen and started to realize he was a ghost, but I did not notice anything until he faded away as he walked away. To me he did not look like a ghost, he looked normal.
I can only verify my part of this story to be truthful, on the other hand with my friend, talking to Glen, I cannot verify that because I was not there, I can only take his word for it, although considering the circumstances, I have the tendency to believe my friends story, because I saw that Glen wanted to talk to him, by seeing him go to my friends house.
I really love this account. Thanks again for sharing. It really affirms life after death.