Is there Such a Thing?

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
While watching the movie "Insidious," the term Traveler was used,(I don't know if anyone has seen this movie, so I don't want to reveal too much!) The little boy in the movie apparently astral traveled while sleeping and had run into difficulties because of this. I have shared here about some of my dreams that felt real, where I was in other countries and strange houses; my question to all of you is this: Is there such a thing? I am trying to determine if this is just a Hollywood construct, or if this is an actual thing.

While watching the movie "Insidious," the term Traveler was used,(I don't know if anyone has seen this movie, so I don't want to reveal too much!) The little boy in the movie apparently astral traveled while sleeping and had run into difficulties because of this. I have shared here about some of my dreams that felt real, where I was in other countries and strange houses; my question to all of you is this: Is there such a thing? I am trying to determine if this is just a Hollywood construct, or if this is an actual thing.
My dad was a "dreamwalker"....his term for astral traveler. He was Delaware/Cherokee and his mother also did this. Traveling the realms can be dangerous if you go into the lower realms without protection. My dad always prayed before sleep for this purpose.

Oh, that's awesome, Debi! The thing with me is that I don't plan to do it. There was one particularly unpleasant dream/visitation that left me uneasy even though it was two years ago. A lot of the time I know that I am dealing with the dead, and that makes me wonder about the purpose; I don't think I would deliberately want to visit dead people, yet I often find myself doing just that. :confused: And, when I say dead, I mean corpses; the complexion is really creepy. Maybe this is the lower realms?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Oh, that's awesome, Debi! The thing with me is that I don't plan to do it. There was one particularly unpleasant dream/visitation that left me uneasy even though it was two years ago. A lot of the time I know that I am dealing with the dead, and that makes me wonder about the purpose; I don't think I would deliberately want to visit dead people, yet I often find myself doing just that. :confused: And, when I say dead, I mean corpses; the complexion is really creepy. Maybe this is the lower realms?
Obviously not a realm you want to be visiting. Just keep your prayer life in good order and you should be OK.