Is there a link you think ?

Phoenix

Reaction score
On an other thread I found out that there was findings of ancient circle with stone at the bottom of the lake Michigan, also it is an area with lots of shipwrecks; could it be a link between this ancient circle site and the shipwrecks...maybe a phenomenon that influence what navigate on top of it ? like a magnet effect or so...
I think it is very possible.
Anyone would like to share their view ?

I don’t know much about this but it is an interesting find. I live on the east side of Mi. Can you share your thoughts on this? I really have no idea. It would make you wonder if there is a sort of vortex effect that could have sunk the ships. Just speculating.

Reactions: Phoenix
Thank you Lynne for sharing your hypothesis; a vortex could be a way to explain it i agree. I got to think when i read about the shipwrecks around the area of the findings and i remembered member JohnHermes sharing in another thread about Stonehenge that there could be "strong magnetic activity like the Bermuda Triangle" in that area...so i wondered if that could be a reason; if the findings in Lake Michigan are from the same time in history then Stonehenge, and if the magnetic effect hypothesis is possible, then it could have an effect on boats navigating over it if under water...and if it is a type of "portal", meaning that it has this magnetic effect at time but not at other times, then it could have an effect only at some time or seasons for example.
One day I was taking a ferry in a town not very far from here where i used to live...the place is reputed for diving because of the amount of shipwrecks in the area...the ferry goes the same route every 1/2 hours...that day i was on it, i felt the pull on the ferry at a certain place during the trip and only there, you could feel it and it was scary, i could feel the struggling on the motor and feel the pull from under the boat like we were caving in...I never took the ferry again ! And i am not scared easily. Since then i started to wonder if this is what happened to all those shipwrecks; if i am not mistaken, they mostly all happened around the same season over 100 years. Maybe there is one of those under water circle there too !? Maybe it also has a type of "portal effect" that is active at certain time and not at others ?! Maybe the pull is so strong at some time that it does create a type of vortex...?!
My purpose in my wondering is...if this could be true...maybe boats routes should be rerouted and avoid navigation over these circles...

Thank you Lynne for sharing your hypothesis; a vortex could be a way to explain it i agree. I got to think when i read about the shipwrecks around the area of the findings and i remembered member JohnHermes sharing in another thread about Stonehenge that there could be "strong magnetic activity like the Bermuda Triangle" in that area...so i wondered if that could be a reason; if the findings in Lake Michigan are from the same time in history then Stonehenge, and if the magnetic effect hypothesis is possible, then it could have an effect on boats navigating over it if under water...and if it is a type of "portal", meaning that it has this magnetic effect at time but not at other times, then it could have an effect only at some time or seasons for example.
One day I was taking a ferry in a town not very far from here where i used to live...the place is reputed for diving because of the amount of shipwrecks in the area...the ferry goes the same route every 1/2 hours...that day i was on it, i felt the pull on the ferry at a certain place during the trip and only there, you could feel it and it was scary, i could feel the struggling on the motor and feel the pull from under the boat like we were caving in...I never took the ferry again ! And i am not scared easily. Since then i started to wonder if this is what happened to all those shipwrecks; if i am not mistaken, they mostly all happened around the same season over 100 years. Maybe there is one of those under water circle there too !? Maybe it also has a type of "portal effect" that is active at certain time and not at others ?! Maybe the pull is so strong at some time that it does create a type of vortex...?!
My purpose in my wondering is...if this could be true...maybe boats routes should be rerouted and avoid navigation over these circles...
Talking to the ferry captain would be enlightening in this case. I bet he would have an opinion on this topic.

Reactions: Phoenix
Probably if he has felt it too trying to keep the direction and maybe if he had to make a detour because of it...too bad i didn't ask him then ... now it is too far...

Reactions: Lynne