Is there a full version of the original Suicidemouse.avi film?

anonymous21

Reaction score
OK guys, so, after I read the "Suicidemouse.avi" pasta, I decided to do some research of the original film. I noticed that there was a YouTuber, named Renzo Ramierez, who uploaded the 3 minute version of the Suicidemouse.avi film.

The reason for that is, he claims that the 6 more minutes of the film were disturbing so he had to get rid of it.

I went into Renzo's discussion tab and another YouTuber named "Luis Alverez," asked if he can have the complete film of Suicidemouse.avi, and Renzo replied saying, "Okay," and "I'm sorry I had to delete the rest of the film, I was warned not to show anyone."

2 years ago, a YouTuber named, "TrollTrollWario," asked Renzo if he can have the complete film, but Renzo replied saying, "In fact, you no longer can see the original footage, because the file was removed from 4shared."

What do you guys think? Is there a full version of the original Suicidemouse.avi film?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've modded the video out of your post, as we have guidelines here that prevent showing it, Anon21. But from all I've heard of it, it is nothing more than an urban legend and creepypasta deal. No conspiracy there, IMO....just a bit of internet fantasy land.

Just a bit of internet fantasy land.

A bit of internet fantasy land?

Think about it. 1930's, they had films and black and white TVs back then, but then 2009, they had computers, visual effects, and in 1995, they have DVD's.

According to the pasta, it says here,

"When Leonard Maltin was reviewing the cartoon to be put in the complete series, he decided it was too junk to be on the DVD, but wanted to have a digital copy due to the fact that it was a creation of Walt. When he had a digitized version up on his computer to look at the file, he noticed something.

The cartoon was 9 minutes and 4 seconds long."

On youtube, there is one listed as that length. I am looking at that "Mickey", and it is NOT drawn up to the standards of Disney, IMO. Not even close. If you look very carefully, you will see the differences, although minor, enough to know a Disney animator was not involved there. I know what the "legend" says, but me eyes tell me otherwise.

Oh, and WELCOME to the forum Anon21. If you need any assistance or help in navigation, just send me a private message here and I'll help you out. A few members are on live chat this evening. Stop by if you'd like to chat a bit!

On youtube, there is one listed as that length.

That's just a fan-made one. Every single version of Suicidemouse.avi is fan-made. But having the actual video 9 minutes long is exactly what I'd like to see.

Well, I have to ask you, what is so compelling about this particular bit of legend that draws you?

What is so compelling about this particular bit of legend that draws you?

I don't know. But all I know is that I first heard of it on 4chan's /x/ thread, and around October 23, 2009, some anonymous person claimed that he/she found the video, posting this screenshot.

That kinda made me felt....uneasy for a little bit....

I was hoping to find the full 9 minute version of that original video.

I don't know. But all I know is that I first heard of it on 4chan's /x/ thread, and around October 23, 2009, some anonymous person claimed that he/she found the video, posting this screenshot.

That kinda made me felt....uneasy for a little bit....

I was hoping to find the full 9 minute version of that original video.
I am not sure an "original" even exists....IF, as I suspect, this was something "invented", the urban legend of an original will not be found. It will forever remain that "missing" piece that leads to even more inquiries leading to nowhere. It's a bit like the Slenderman story that originated from that site. Based loosely on some old folk tales, it now has taken on an almost "tulpa" like effect.

I am not sure an "original" even exists...

The original 9 minute version DOES exist. Renzo or Luis have the video themselves. Two years ago, the file was deleted, and no one can see it today. I'm thinking of contacting both of those guys soon.

---------------
Also, Slenderman? He isn't real. He was ripped off of Cabadath from Chytzos Mythos. 0_<

That story was just played out. . . . .