Is the Earth's magnetic field collapsing?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Earth's magnetic field is collapsing and our planet's poles are about to flip | Ancient Code

It is time to start thinking about other things than Global Warming. Researchers warn we need to worry about our planet’s Magnetosphere; Earths magnetic field appears to be collapsing which could severely damage our climate and WIPE OUT power grids across the world.

Located deep inside our planet, there is a massive molten core that is capable of generating a magnetic field capable of protection our planet from devastating solar winds. It is called the Magnetic Field, and it has weakened around 15 percent over the last 200 years say, researchers.

The magnetosphere is a large area that encompassing our planet. Its presence alone protects the planet from charged particles of the solar wind and deflects them around Earth.

This enormous protective natural layer of our planet extends thousands of miles into space, and its magnetism si so important and influential, that it affects technology, lifeforms on the planet and weather patterns as well.
However, things might change abruptly as scientists warn that in the last two centuries, the magnetic field has weakened, suggesting that it could be a telltale sign that Earth’s poles are about the flip. While experts believe a flip is overdue, they still cannot tell when it might occur.

If the pole switch does happen, the entire planet and everything on it will become exposed to solar winds which could punch giant holes into the ozone layer which in turn, could have a devastating effect on mankind.
Catastrophic predictions suggest that if the planet’s Magnetosphere starts collapsing, power grids could collapse, the weather would abruptly change, and humans would have serious health risks.

More at site

Reactions: Mokey
I don't believe that it is anything to panic about but I do believe more study is needed. Scientists believe that the poles have shifted / switched before.

I don't think it will collapse completely. But i imagine the magnetic field will weaken over time and maybe it'll charge back up again. Or possibly it's just a cycle of fluctuation that weakens and gets stronger.. Who knows, maybe i'll tweet Neil degrasse Tyson or Dr. Kaku they'll know :D

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I don't think it will collapse completely. But i imagine the magnetic field will weaken over time and maybe it'll charge back up again. Or possibly it's just a cycle of fluctuation that weakens and gets stronger.. Who knows, maybe i'll tweet Neil degrasse Tyson or Dr. Kaku they'll know :D
Well, if you do, PLEASE share the answer with us!