Is that a carrot?

Sup, Oz. How's things at your end of the globe?
Not bad mate but had to say goodbye to another of my old dogs, a pitbull cross. he was nearly 14, his back legs were going on him. He got under the house and wrapped a power line around his waist. I heard him crying so had to crawl under and free him which was scary as I'd seen a big snake go under the day before. Anyway he went peacefully at the vets , Bloody dogs :cry:.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 39
Not bad mate but had to say goodbye to another of my old dogs, a pitbull cross. he was nearly 14, his back legs were going on him. He got under the house and wrapped a power line around his waist. I heard him crying so had to crawl under and free him which was scary as I'd seen a big snake go under the day before. Anyway he went peacefully at the vets , Bloody dogs :cry:.
Oh Oz, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and the other doggies. I know they are like family to you as are mine. God bless you and him. One day I believe we will see them again.

I used to eat them straight out of the jar when I wanted something salty lol, or on pizza. I like extreme flavors.
I used to travel with a colleague who would order anchovy pizza, basically a cheese pizza with nothing but anchovies. He told me he started doing this as a teen growing up in NJ so others wouldn't ask for a slice of his pizza.

I used to travel with a colleague who would order anchovy pizza, basically a cheese pizza with nothing but anchovies. He told me he started doing this as a teen growing up in NJ so others wouldn't ask for a slice of his pizza.
Smart kid/man :)

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Oz! Our fur children become part of our hearts and of our souls, and the parting is very painful and sad. I guess most of us here have gone through it but it doesn't make it any less painful. :anguished:

Ah, sorry to hear about your dog, Oz. At least he went peacefully. Nothing more heart wrenching than see an animal suffering.