Is Something Trying to..."Tickle my Ribs"?

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
So last night I was sitting on the couch messing around on Java on the laptop, and the next thing I felt this pressure suddenly being applied to a very small/concentrated area on my ribs. It actually felt as though someone was pressing their thumb between two of my ribs.

At first I thought it was a moth that flew into me (it happens from time to time) but the sensation remained there for a significant and consistent period of time. I brushed the area with my hand and felt nothing there, I sat up and looked around my seat and there was no moth or anything around that could have caused this sensation. It was just very weird

Reactions: Grace and Debi
Someone , something trying to get your attention ? Perhaps talk to it. See if you get additional responses.

Someone , something trying to get your attention ? Perhaps talk to it. See if you get additional responses.

I'll maybe consider that next time it happens but I'm still very cautious when it comes to doing something like that

So last night I was sitting on the couch messing around on Java on the laptop, and the next thing I felt this pressure suddenly being applied to a very small/concentrated area on my ribs. It actually felt as though someone was pressing their thumb between two of my ribs.

At first I thought it was a moth that flew into me (it happens from time to time) but the sensation remained there for a significant and consistent period of time. I brushed the area with my hand and felt nothing there, I sat up and looked around my seat and there was no moth or anything around that could have caused this sensation. It was just very weird

Hmm..sounds like a small muscle spasm.

That area of your body, your core, is very susceptible to muscle strain, as the ribcage is covered by a very thin sheet of micro-muscle called "fascia." Due to any of a few reasons, such as dehydration, over-exertion, this fascia material can incur slight spasm actions. Next time it happens stand up and stretch in a manner that leans away from the side where the "pressure" you feel is on. This will effectively stretch the fascia and usually cause the spasming to desist.