Is Skinwalker Ranch hostile?

tribute22

Reaction score
One thing I'm wondering, after watching so many of the people end up getting ill, going to hospital, etc, and oddities happening in helicopter flight and plane flight should the group consider the possibility that something over, on or under the ranch is actually hostile? It could be something non-hostile that is just causing the problems but the coincidence of doing an experiment and having very negative side-effects take place is concerning.

Reactions: Lynne
One thing I'm wondering, after watching so many of the people end up getting ill, going to hospital, etc, and oddities happening in helicopter flight and plane flight should the group consider the possibility that something over, on or under the ranch is actually hostile? It could be something non-hostile that is just causing the problems but the coincidence of doing an experiment and having very negative side-effects take place is concerning.
That begs a few questions to go with it. Does the phenomenon have awareness that its actions cause us negative side effects? Does it care? Is it a pre-programmed response or intentional reaction?

I think until we can establish exactly what this phenomenon IS, we cannot assume anything. Continuing to collect data is the only way to establish this, IMO. I do know that the staff does try and take precautions to keep themselves as protected as possible. And, as someone who has watched every episode twice, I know that your question has been on their list since the beginning.

And boy, is that list of questions LONG!

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Skinwalker Ranch certainly is the 'holy grail' for many aspects of research. As much as we would like a total explanation to all of what is going on there, i doubt it will ever be fully explained.

Reactions: Debi
A good question and I agree with Debi, we just don't have enough information yet. It sure seems to be sentient in that it knows what is being planned and takes actions to obstruct experiments. It has often caused harm to people and animals so one might assume it is not a good entity. However, is it just reflecting what we expect. Is it acting as a magnifier of our beliefs? Bigalow felt it killed his wife and many others have been tagged and carried home the infection of the paranormal. Brandon Fugal however is a man of faith and prays protection over himself and so far has been unharmed. Of course, this is just speculation, and we are just grasping at straws trying to answer the mystery.

Last edited:
According to the guy who was the head of security for six years at the Ranch, not only was there nothing hostile, there was nothing period. Back a couple years ago, Knapp had the guy on C2C and poor Knapp had to suffer through an entire four hour show of the guy literally pulling the rug out from under his meal ticket. The guest also stated his people told Bigelow what he wanted to hear. It was a big joke to the security staff.

Reactions: Paulm
According to the guy who was the head of security for six years at the Ranch, not only was there nothing hostile, there was nothing period. Back a couple years ago, Knapp had the guy on C2C and poor Knapp had to suffer through an entire four hour show of the guy literally pulling the rug out from under his meal ticket. The guest also stated his people told Bigelow what he wanted to hear. It was a big joke to the security staff.
I missed this interview, there are many who have reported experiences there. Just on the show alone and on camera there were things happening for the world to observe.

Things do happen on the ranch. It is real. It is not consciously hostile or dangerous, but some folks have come away with injuries that can't be explained. Why would one person exhibit radiation burns while the person standing next to them has no ill effects?

I was there, stuff happened. I am also an empath sensitive (producers didn't know it, lol) and I picked up quite a bit.

Saving my story for retirement. :)

Reactions: Lynne
Things do happen on the ranch. It is real. It is not consciously hostile or dangerous, but some folks have come away with injuries that can't be explained. Why would one person exhibit radiation burns while the person standing next to them has no ill effects?

I was there, stuff happened. I am also an empath sensitive (producers didn't know it, lol) and I picked up quite a bit.

Saving my story for retirement. :)
I am looking forward to hearing about your impressions.