Is Navy tracking USO/UFO?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
US Navy 'is running top secret programme to detect alien spacecraft under the ocean'

TRUTH IS DOWN THERE
US Navy is running top secret programme to detect alien spacecraft under the ocean, UFO expert claims

Leading astronomer and ufologist Marc D’Antonio says that he witnessed a USO – unidentified submerged object – while aboard a navy submarine in the North Atlantic

THE US Navy is running a top secret programme to detect unidentified submerged object – or USOs – beneath the sea, according to a UFO expert
Marc D’Antonio, an astronomer and chief video analyst for UFO organisation MUFON, said hewitnessed what he believes must have been an alien craft travelling at impossible speeds while he was on board a US Navy submarine in the North Atlantic ocean.

Marc then heard a naval officer ordering the sonar operator to log the unidentified object - which was travelling at "several hundred knots" - as part of the “Fast Mover Programme”.

Currently most submarine and torpedoes can only go up to 40 knots – due to the resistance of the water.

The Russians reportedly have a torpedo that can go in excess of 200 knots - but a speed of "several hundred knots" would appear to be impossible for human-built crafts.

Marc, who runs a special effects company called FX Models that undertakes Naval contracts, said: “As a thankyou for doing some work for them Navy asked me if I wanted to go for a ride in a submarine so I said yes.

“Once we got under I was sitting in the sonar station and the sonar operator was sitting right next to me.

"Submarines are loud – people think they are very quiet and it’s true they are on the outside because the sound doesn’t get out. But inside you hear fans, noise - it’s a constant din on a sub.

Full story at site

*lol* If true, why would this surprise anyone? I do agree with the part about designing/manufacturing of craft capable of "several hundred knots" under water is beyond current human technology. Issues with both propulsion sources and structural integrity of a craft relative to water, especially as depth increases, are mindblowing.

Reactions: Paulm
*lol* If true, why would this surprise anyone? I do agree with the part about designing/manufacturing of craft capable of "several hundred knots" under water is beyond current human technology. Issues with both propulsion sources and structural integrity of a craft relative to water, especially as depth increases, are mindblowing.

I also agree with that being beyond our current tech...but what is interesting is that around 40 knots was a speed record set back in the 60' s....wouldn't be surprised if we can do much better today but I really don't know...submarine speeds is or at least was confidential info...guessing it still is classified, so the 40 knot quote is probably an estimation on this guys part....

Last edited:
I also agree with that being beyond our current tech...but what is interesting is that around 40 knots was a speed record set back in the 60' s....wouldn't be surprised if we can do much better today but I really don't know...submarine speeds is or at least was confidential info...guessing it still is classified, so the 40 knot quote is probably a guess....

Are you talking 40 kts. submerged or on the surface?