Is my friend plagued by my demons??

Megan Bilson

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have several loaded questions that myself and a friend would like some answers or different outlooks on! Plus I'm looking to meet new friends! I'm Megan, 19, from Canada!

My experience: As a child, I grew up in a very old (200+ years old) home, which definitely had/has spirits there. But that's for another day. I knew these spirits weren't out to harm myself or my family. But every night from the age of 3 to 5 (as much as I can remember under those ages ) I was visited by 3 "things".... these "things" were abnormally large, completely black, had glowing red eyes, and their heads were like bats with the ears and everything, but bodies like humans. They would come into my room and hold me and try to talk to me, but I would pretend to be sleeping. I was PETRIFIED of these and as soon as I saw them dread always washed over me. I met my best friend when I was 5 and she was 6 after I met her these things came back a few times but stopped and that's when she started seeing weird stuff. I'm wondering if I gave her my demons??? I've read that other people have encountered stuff like this as children on a Reddit forum once, and the overall census was the entities were in fact demonic.

Brenda's encounters (my friend/in her own words):
- "one time i was lying in bed and i turned on my light because i thought there was a person in my closet and even with the light on it was still there so i started screaming for my aunt and she came in and it was gone.I always thought i saw someone in the closet outside my bedroom i remember it vividly it was like a place or something"

- "one time i was making eggs and i saw someone limping up the driveway, so i put the eggs off of the stove and went to see who it was and when i did they were gone."

- "I was walking to school one day and this man was smoking and asked where i was going...he wasn't creepy about it either and told me about how he used to work at RCI (a high school in our town) but retired. I was like i gotta go so im not late for school, he was in the middle of the road and i look up and he's gone."

- my friend worked for a lady named Karen who owns a cleaning company she let my friend live in her rental house for free for 3 months because her daughter was in rehab. " Whenever i was at Karen's we had gotten tarot cards and mine came back bad and it included all the ones about me having almost all the abilities to see and hear them etc and then I got the devil one which meant like bad things will happen if that makes sense. And then all that day I had a horrible feeling in my stomach like anxious and I went to drive Ashlyn and don home and as soon as they got out of my car the feeling got super intense and when I was on the highway the back window was completely black and there were people behind me and then it would go away and come back and even in well-lit areas the back would be completely black again. Then when I was at the house my cat was locked in the freezer and we have no idea how. To this day we still don’t know how she got in there. And then I went to work and I came home and the bathroom door was closed shut and locked from the inside of the bathroom and the other doors in the hall were closed too. And then when I was there alone it slowly got more and more creepy like bad feeling so I was ready to leave and I was packing all my stuff doing laundry and I heard s huge sound it sounded like the dryer fell off the wall legit and so I went to go check and it was nothing and I heard a knock at the door so I went to go check and there was no one there so I went back to grab my laundry and I heard it again so I went to check and again no one there and that happened two more times after that and I legit ran with my shit to my car.

- "So basically Olivia (who is 6) was telling me that if she was awake at 3 am when I was around then something bad would happen to her and when I asked what she meant she didn’t wanna talk about it anymore and later in the tub she brought t up again she said if she filled it too high something bad would happen cause I was there and I told her she was safe. So then I put Kaden to bed (1 year old) and I went to do dishes and I felt weird so I turned around and he was staring at me and I went into his room to put him back down but he was passed out. And then on Thursday, there was this giant toy dump truck kept disappearing which didn’t make sense because it was huge and both kids were asleep."

thanks for checking out my thread i'm hoping to get some answers to find out what we saw, why, how, and what we can do to stop weird things from happening.

- Meg

Reactions: ozentity
Hi Megan. I see you found a way to post. I'm going to move your thread to a better section for replies to you.

That is quite a bit of activity. Now, going to ask a few questions because it helps find answers Do you have any religious preference? How far back in life do you recall strange things occuring? When was the very first time you "saw" an entity? Before or after the tarot reading?

The devil card in a tarot deck can mean quite a few things. I always associated it with lust, temptation, or possibly dealing with the two. Tarot isn’t about all the meanings the books tell you (they all differ tbh) but it’s more about what your own intuition shows you.

I agree with what you say about the shadow people. That’s what most people call them. We don’t know if they’re long dead people, demons or Djinn. They’re kind of an enigma in the paranormal world. But they’ve never been associated with anything good. And it’s typical that seeing them makes you scared, panicky, etc.

Welcome to the forum Meg.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Megan. I see you found a way to post. I'm going to move your thread to a better section for replies to you.

That is quite a bit of activity. Now, going to ask a few questions because it helps find answers Do you have any religious preference? How far back in life do you recall strange things occuring? When was the very first time you "saw" an entity? Before or after the tarot reading?

- Hey Debbi!
thanks for the help with the post.... I follow Christianity (united/protestant). But i'm open to anything or interpretations. These strange things have happened since my earliest memories, that i can recall there was always something supernatural happening in our house or to me as a child or even currently. Things have seemed to be more "noticed" after the tarot reading, like even being at my friends house well see a black figure pop its head into rooms momentarily and its spooky. i forgot to include that part into the orignal post, we have both seen it on multiple occasions.

The devil card in a tarot deck can mean quite a few things. I always associated it with lust, temptation, or possibly dealing with the two. Tarot isn’t about all the meanings the books tell you (they all differ tbh) but it’s more about what your own intuition shows you.

I agree with what you say about the shadow people. That’s what most people call them. We don’t know if they’re long dead people, demons or Djinn. They’re kind of an enigma in the paranormal world. But they’ve never been associated with anything good. And it’s typical that seeing them makes you scared, panicky, etc.

Welcome to the forum Meg.

Hi! That's interesting that you recognize them as shadow people i've heard of them before but never associated what I'm dealing/dealt with as shadow people but that makes a lot of sense. Do you have any suggestions as to how to deal with them without making them mad or the situations worse?? Thanks!

I had black panthers that used to circle me at night when 3 to 4 years old,and lived in an old family home that had constant paranormal happenings throughout the years till I moved out at 17,but the stuff continued and have had a lifetime of it.The main thing is not to be afraid as the old thing of "they feed off it" I believe to be true.You may want to do blessings and banishment.The bad things have mainly gone now,and have a lot of good stuff happen.I believe good always wins in the end with this.

Hi! That's interesting that you recognize them as shadow people i've heard of them before but never associated what I'm dealing/dealt with as shadow people but that makes a lot of sense. Do you have any suggestions as to how to deal with them without making them mad or the situations worse?? Thanks!
For starters, don’t buy into the fear. They thrive off that. It’s alright to be startled or concerned, but try to fight the fear. Two, I strongly suggest if you trust in God now, trust in him even more. These things are very stubborn and don’t seem to respond too well to cleansings, exorcisms and the like.

You should have your home blessed by a priest or someone that specializes in this stuff. I’d do it but I’m on the other side of the screen :D. What I usually do is blast some music, for me it’s usually heavy metal (that usually puts me in my “happy place”), burn some Palo Santo wood and smudge the house, then border your home with something like holy water, salt or eggshell powder (cascarilla).

Usually something like this takes a few tiers of protection. Getting into a better head space and working on your faith, blessing and cleansing the home, then warding against ANYTHING coming into your home. It’s my opinion that when it comes to the shadow man, it’s not enough to allow the good to come in and the evil must leave. Just make your home a total spirit “quarantine zone” of sorts.

Doing this will make any malicious spirit mad. They don’t like getting kicked out or otherwise dealt with. Ive done a few smudges where the spirits get so tense and angry you could almost taste the rage. But the important part is keeping yourself in a positive and confident mindset to overcome this.

After trying to ignore the demons/entities in my house for 6 years, and an unsuccessful house blessing form my priest, I used the advice of Samantha E. Harris - A well known Demonologist. I just finished reading her book as well: "Fighting Malevolent Spirits." She has dealt with some very sever cases and her book outlines these thoroughly. She also gives you a detailed way to bless and smudge your home on your own. I did this, and I have not had any incidents in the last 6 weeks. You will need white sage, olive oil, holy water, and salt (any kind of salt). She also includes prayers to use, like the prayer to St. Michael you will find here on this site. You can find her on Facebook as well. So if you don't want to purchase the book, she has the house blessing directions online. I am not discounting the use of a priest. Unfortunately my priest did not take me seriously and was kinda cracking jokes as he went through my house. It really pissed me off. If I ever need a priest again, I will look elsewhere than my own parish.

After trying to ignore the demons/entities in my house for 6 years, and an unsuccessful house blessing form my priest, I used the advice of Samantha E. Harris - A well known Demonologist. I just finished reading her book as well: "Fighting Malevolent Spirits." She has dealt with some very sever cases and her book outlines these thoroughly. She also gives you a detailed way to bless and smudge your home on your own. I did this, and I have not had any incidents in the last 6 weeks. You will need white sage, olive oil, holy water, and salt (any kind of salt). She also includes prayers to use, like the prayer to St. Michael you will find here on this site. You can find her on Facebook as well. So if you don't want to purchase the book, she has the house blessing directions online. I am not discounting the use of a priest. Unfortunately my priest did not take me seriously and was kinda cracking jokes as he went through my house. It really pissed me off. If I ever need a priest again, I will look elsewhere than my own parish.
That is a book I recommend to everyone. She uses the same approach I've used over the years and I have found to be very effective. And Samantha is wonderful.