Is Lucid Dreaming real?

i have to disagree with what the author said about studying notes before sleeping as being a good idea; when I do anything like that right before sleeping, it is hard to quiet my mind for sleep. As for lucid dreaming, I do that frequently. I never though of it as something that was doubted by others; I thought it was something people did all of the time. :astonished:
I always thought it was something everyone could do or did also.....

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I'm going to retell a tale that one of my fellow tradesman told me.
Gino the electrician was astral projecting over the course of several nights. He would fly out the bedroom window , down the block and over the roof of the nearby Walgreens. He was fully conscious and would snap back out of sheer terror. The second night he went a little bit further over a busy Street. Again the terror of it all made him snapback and stop it.
On the third night he knew the vector that he was headed towards and decided to go with it. It led him to a nursing home window, and he flew right through it and into the room.
An old man was sitting with his dying wife. They saw him. Gino started praying a Catholic prayer for the dying that he really didn't know.
He knew of the prayer but he could not normaly recite it. But he did it.
Then he instantly snapped back into his body.
So what drew Gino to this couple at the hour of death?
Why the prayer that he did not know how to recite? There are tons of them that he knows.
Why him?
Why the old couple?
Where did the courage come from to keep flying?

Last edited:
I'm going to retell a tale that one of my fellow tradesman told me.
Gino the electrician was astral projecting over the course of several nights. He would fly out the bedroom window , down the block and over the roof of the nearby Walgreens. He was fully conscious and would snap back out of sheer terror. The second night he went a little bit further over a busy Street. Again the terror of it all made him snapback and stop it.
On the third night he knew the vector that he was headed towards and decided to go with it. It led him to a nursing home window, and he flew right through it and into the room.
An old man was sitting with his dying wife. They saw him. Gino started praying a Catholic prayer for the dying that he really didn't know.
He knew of the prayer but he could not normaly recite it. But he did it.
Then he instantly snapped back into his body.
So what drew Gino to this couple at the hour of death?
Why the prayer that he did not know how to recite? There are tons of them that he knows.
Why him?
Why the old couple?
Where did the courage come from to keep flying?
For those who believe in God, it’s not hard to understand. He was sent there. What a beautiful event. Thank you for sharing.