Is it a gift or a curse?

OK, good place to start. Have you ever said the Prayer to St. Michael? It sets up a bit of protection about you. It's a form of "shield". When you have any entities about you, it's a good one to say first before allowing them to get closer to you or when you try to read their energy. The short version is fine and can be found online.

St. Michael defends against demons and the darker forces. I've found it to be very useful, and it's my go to prayer when I'm working with any kind of energy.

Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into Hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Reactions: 7Critter
Another thing to remember when around energies is you have the power within you to send them away from you. They do not have permission to take over your body unless you invite them to do so. And I wouldn't advise inviting them in.

You can "sense" the difference in energies of entities. I've often described the sense of evil as oily, slimy, get it off of me energy. You're young, but you'll soon be able to feel that difference between just plain scared and that thing isn't good.

Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into Hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
I carry that in my wallet for " just in case " situations.

7Chr post: 299961 said:
I carry that in my wallet for " just in case " situations.
Good idea! Thanks for sharing your expierence Vibe. This way we can learn from your expierences. Debi is wise in these matters